“Slice of heaven”

Hotel Kanhaia Haveli
Ranked #2 of 86 Pushkar B&B and Inns
Reviewed May 16, 2013

Kanhaia is a slice of heaven we had great stay and enjoyed it immensely the lactation is superb the view are amazing from the rooftop restaurant the room is very clean and nicely decor with fantastic value for money

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
Write a ReviewReviews (1,478)

Reviewed May 6, 2013

Our taxi driver recommended this hotel, and we were really happy he did. It's a charming haveli just a few minutes' walk from the main street in Pushkar. The staff were really nice and seemed genuinely interested in whether we were enjoying our stay. We had two small rooms, neither of which had windows to the outside (the windows went out to the interior of the haveli), but they were clean and comfortable. There was decent internet in the room.

I will note that there was a massive beehive near the entrance of the rooftop restaurant, so we didn't eat there.

We found that the prices were pretty flexible - make sure to bargain. We did, and this was our most affordable room in India!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends
Thank PlottingtheCour... R
Reviewed April 11, 2013

This hotel was not in the lonely planet and we got here as it was just next to another one we looked at which was in the lonely planet. The hotel was great, beautifully decorated, the rooms were nicely decorated as well (at least the one we stayed at, there are different categories of rooms). Everything was clean and cleaned on a daily basis. People were friendly and accommodating. I would certainly stay here again!

• Stayed: April 2013
Reviewed April 10, 2013

I went to the Kanhaia Haveli without reservation. They showed some of their rooms for me. A standard room on the ground floor looked awful. It was dark without window and looked dirty.
On the contrary, a delux room on the upper floor was large, clean and quiet. The room has beautiful decorations inside and outside the door. The room charge was 1500rps. I checked in at the delux room. There was no help for carrying my baggages. I had to go up the narrow staircases to the 3rd floor with my baggages. (At all other hotels I stayed, they always helped me with my baggages if they do not have any elevator.) And the delux room has no toilet paper and soap available free. You have to buy them. They do not have restaurant and no breakfast is served. There was an owner or a manager at the reception when I asked for some information. I did not like his insincere way. He was humming answering my questions. Although their delux rooms are good, their service is not good.

Reviewed April 4, 2013

This is a very centrally located hotel with a range of rooms. My first room was nice and comfortable but I could hear dogs barking all night. I changed rooms the next day and was very happy with the new room. The hotel is family owned and they are very nice and helpful. The owner is also aware of the rooms that are noisy as I was not the only one changing rooms in the morning. The hotel has a nice rooftop restaurant with good service. If you need a taxi arranged to your next stop the owner set that up at a reasonable rate.

Room Tip: Ask for a room that is quiet where you cannot hear dogs barking.
Reviewed April 3, 2013

We stay here three day we enjoy out stay buliding is nicely decor and tastfully done the bed is very comfy and very clean roof top is very good view hotel location is very quiet and onwer satish is very great man he helped all the time we stay here again

• Stayed: April 2013
Reviewed March 25, 2013

I booked this hotel at the last minute through booking.com. Although it does not overlook the lake it is 2 minutes walk to get there and is a nice retreat after the hustle and bustle of the main town. The manager Satish was extremely helpful, as were the rest of the staff. Lovely clean rooms and nice rooftop place to sit. Would definately stay there again.