Tripadvisor

Miss

Reviewed December 30, 2018
Passport296789
via mobile

See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed January 12, 2019 via mobile

It was indeed a quick trip and last min decision. Pushkar visit for devotional Brahma temple ( as long we go on our own without any local approaching us to make money through prayers then it’s good )

Second best thing was Dharma’s Safari tour and night stay. A desert experience which is short n simple but worth the journey n experience .

Food was awesome n chai was heavenly .. a great year end retreat

❤️

Date of experience: December 2018
DharmuPanwar, Owner at Maraja Camel Safari Pushkar, responded to this reviewResponded January 13, 2019

We are very happy to have given you a memorable Rajasthani desert experience!!!
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback.

Reviewed December 30, 2018 via mobile

Me and my son found Dharmu s maraja camel by accident during the camel fair , he is one of the friendliest camel men I 've met and we did the camel overnight camel trip out of pushkar s desert which was delighting , the sunrise on the dunes was incredible and it was so beautiful to go to sleep by the fire after an excellent dinner cooked by Dharmu , we got to meet his brothers , and they are the really honest , nice and open , thank you so much sylvie ☺

Date of experience: December 2018
DharmuPanwar, Owner at Maraja Camel Safari Pushkar, responded to this reviewResponded January 3, 2019

Hi Sylvie, it's great to receive such wonderful feedback. We are always pleased if our customers have a memorable experience.

Reviewed December 23, 2018

Whilst visiting Pushkar for the Camel Fair November 2017, went looking for local advice about booking a camel safari tour and received overwhelming feedback to book with Dharma's Camel Safaris. So when in Pushkar, do as the Pushkarians do and so glad we did! Originally booked for an overnight desert stay via facebook but to answer all our questions, Dharma met us at Baba's Bar (local restaurant) and immediately put as ease with his friendly nature.

Next day all our expectations were exceeded when we were met at the showground and led out of town on individual camelback through the crowds which felt like a scene straight from Indiana Jones! Each camel had an individual handler who spoke reasonable English and we all (including my teenage daughter) felt very safe and comfortable. Stopped in the sand dunes to watch the beautiful sunset before a change in plan and generous offer saw us end up at Dharma's home where we met the whole family including his beautiful wife and kids who shared the evening with us.

The ladies not only cooked and fed us traditional Indian food and Chai but befriended my daughter and friend by decorating their hands and arms with local henna. It really was a special night that ended with our group staying in roof top beds where we slept under the stars.

I really cannot express how friendly and accomodating Dharma and his family and staff were and it was truly a highlight of our trip to India. I have told everyone since returning home to Australia, that Maraja Camel Safaris is an absolute must when visiting Pushkar and I have already started planning a return trip with other family members and friends! 12/10 & 6 star rating!

Date of experience: November 2018
1  Thank dogsvom888
DharmuPanwar, Owner at Maraja Camel Safari Pushkar, responded to this reviewResponded December 28, 2018

Thank you Dean for your wonderful review. We look forward to seeing you and your family members again soon!

Reviewed December 20, 2018 via mobile

I visited to Pushkar with my friends and we do a camel safari it was amazing we enjoyed a lot and specially thanks to dharmu panwar for amazing ride will definitely visit again

Date of experience: December 2018
DharmuPanwar, Owner at Maraja Camel Safari Pushkar, responded to this reviewResponded December 21, 2018

Thanks for your kind words, Kushal. It was a pleasure to arrange your camel safari. I'm glad you enjoyed it and hope to see you again one day!!!

Reviewed November 30, 2018 via mobile

Dharmu was the first give who give a good price at the start. The overnight night trip was very good on the back of a camel with a good English guide. I spent the night at the family house and I had a great time with the family (a real most).

1  Thank anth0nyleclerc
DharmuPushkar, Owner at Maraja Camel Safari Pushkar, responded to this reviewResponded December 3, 2018

Thank you, Anthony. We loved having you on our camel safari and my family was very happy to have you stay and enjoy their hospitality. You are welcome back any time. Namaste, Dharmu