“great..”

Ranked #3 of 42 Hotels in Pushkar
Chittor
“great..”
Reviewed May 17, 2013

We travel pushkar in may '13 there were a lot of options available to us but we chose Prem Villas as it had good reviews , affordable accomodation and good views.
There is no cheating i mean whatever i saw on the website exactaly same i found here... Greeny , cleaned , bright and good.
It's basically a superdeluxe room. The view frm this room is very good and u can see the Puskar hills & surrounding areas from here. We had stayed in this place for 2 nights and truly ...it was an awesome experience.
The hotel staff were good and helpful specialy Mr Pawan (the owener) and Visharm bhai.
Mr Pawan is very franky , kind & helpful.
I would recommend it to everyone who are looking for good budget hotel.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends
1 Thank Raghav K
mahawar, Manager at Hotel Prem Villas, responded to this review, May 28, 2013
Hello Mr and Mrs

Thank you for your kind message. I am pleased that you enjoyed your time at my hotel. I hope that you will come again, you are always welcome here. Wishing you good health and best wishes.

Prem Villas Pushkar

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (97)
  • Polish first
Ahmedabad, India
Reviewed May 16, 2013

This is m y 2 Visit in Prem Vila ,,VERY GOOD place very quite clean and very peaceful place in Pushkar The Best part is that Food is very GOOD. . I was greeted by the staff, the surroundings were familiar, beautiful gardens, clean hallways painted with Rajasthani dancers. I was shown a similar room to what I had before upstairs, large and spacious with nice views all around and wonderful a/c to cool me down, clean bathroom with flushable loo, television, wardrobe and fridge and all you need to make you comfortable and feel at home.

Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends
1 Thank shaikh_akki
mahawar, Owner at Hotel Prem Villas, responded to this review, May 28, 2013

kent
Reviewed May 9, 2013

Last week I visited Pushkar once again and found myself back at Prem Villas for a while. I had visited last year with my partner during September. This year I was attending a Rajasthani wedding during the summer months, last week temperatures hit 41 degrees very hot for us Brits.

I was welcomed by Parwan the manager once again, who had saved me a room despite the fact that he was also busy with organising a big wedding (seems to be wedding season), it was all short notice on my part but he was happy to help me. I had been invited to stay with a family on the outskirts of town but as the temperatures soared and the powercuts meant I had no a/c or fans I ventured into town and knew I'd be comfortable here . Firstly, I was greeted by the staff, the surroundings were familiar, beautiful gardens, clean hallways painted with Rajasthani dancers. I was shown a similar room to what I had before upstairs, large and spacious with nice views all around and wonderful a/c to cool me down, clean bathroom with flushable loo, television, wardrobe and fridge and all you need to make you comfortable and feel at home. I had no Wifi for 3 days outside town and it was wonderful to be in contact with family again. I had a shower,there is hot and cold water, cooled down in my room and before I knew it dinner was waiting. The menu is varied. You can have Indian food, organically grown vegetables straight from the garden, milk and curd from the cows, everything is cooked freshly. If you are travelling and wish to have something more Westernised they will make you something like pizza, pancakes, sandwiches or toast. I usually eat something like aloo paratha which is especially delicious for breakfast and they also make a good dal barti (traditional Rajasthani food). You can have food in the little restaurant or have it brought to your room.

The good thing about this hotel is it is in a quiet area of Pushkar and surrounded by the hills but just a short walk or rickshaw ride from town. At night, the sky is blue and there are perfect photo shots at dawn and dusk and you might be lucky enough to spot a roaming peacock nearby.

You can also get washing/ironing done here, book taxi services, book massage or mehendi, or a camel ride around town. If there is anything that you would like to do or help with travel to other parts of Rajasthan this can be organised through the main reception.

The manager organised a rickshaw to take and collect me from the wedding venues and went out of his way to make sure that I had everything I needed for attending an Indian wedding. He also ensured that I remembered to take water with me, one does become so forgetful in the heat.

Once again, I had a great stay. Staff, friendly and professional. Prices are competetive and great value for budget traveller or family group. Thank you!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank sparkyKent
mahawar, Owner at Hotel Prem Villas, responded to this review, May 28, 2013

Pawan mahawar
Tokyo
Reviewed April 24, 2013

I needed to stay at "Hotel Prem Villas" for getting away from noise and crowd.

I was welcomed kindly by staff and 2 wild peacocks!
It's very lovely place and much better than photos.
There is flower and vegetable garden.
Many birds are singing around me.
The foods is very delicious, and menu is variety.
I had an interesting conversation with the owner Pawan.
So I stayed here 5nights and i never got boring of staying here.

Thank you for your hospitality and friendship.
I would love to come back!!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled solo
4 Thank kyoko515
Dear Sir/Madam

Thank you so much for your kind review of our hotel. It was good of you to take time to tell me your opinion of our hotel. I am very happy that you had a wonderful time and that you enjoyed your stay in Pushkar. I hope that you will come again to Pushkar and that I will have the opportunity to serve you once more. I wish you and your family well. Kind regards and good health!

Bogota, Colombia
Reviewed April 23, 2013

If you want to relax, take a rest of noise, crowds and horns this is the right place. Very big, clean and nice rooms. The hotel is as it seems in the photos. The food was very good, you can ask what you want in the menu for breakfast and it’s included in the price. The owner and the stuff very friendly and helpful, they even gave us some beautiful flowers when we left.
We had planned to stay one night but we really liked the hotel so we stayed one more night.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank LUCIA E

Gdansk, Poland
Reviewed April 22, 2013

One of the most peaceful and relaxing places we've had the chance to stay. Rooms are absolutely awesome- spacious, with beautiful bathrooms. What is more- clean, AC and for a very nice price. The restaurant is amazing, with a breathtaking view and tasty food. A lot of good things can be said about the staff too- they are nice and proffesional, but definitelly not stiff ;) I can honestly reccomend this hotel and I am very glad we decided to stay there.
Ps. Be prepared to have detailed instructions how to get there coz at night u might have some problems- it is located near the main road but still at the beginning it might be difficult.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends
2 Thank Agnieszka A

kolkata
Reviewed April 19, 2013

Its my 2nd time in Prem Vilas. Such a wonderful place to stay & nice location ( green around the hotel ) really moved me. The owner Mr Pawan is such a nice person & very co-operative. Good quality food, helping staffs made my stay more cheerful. Location wise its great too. 10 mins walking to Brahma Kund, traditional Rajasthani markets were nice attraction. About the hotel, neat & clean room & personal bathroom made me feel good. AC & TV were in good condition. Camel safary was also in reasonable price. In a word its a decent place to stay in Pushkar.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple