“nice restaurany”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Waitstaff
Brighton, United Kingdom
“nice restaurany”
Reviewed March 17, 2012

Good food,friendly service a nice experience in magical PUSHKAR

Visited January 2012

• Hebrew first
Winchester, United Kingdom
“A pleasant garden restaurant”
Reviewed November 21, 2011

Moon Dance is a very pleasant garden restaurant just off the main lakeside road. Staff were helpful and attentive and the food was good.

Visited November 2011
1 Thank George G
London, United Kingdom
“Wonderful staff and great food”
Reviewed November 12, 2011

We ate here several times and the food was excellent. However the thing that set this place apart was the staff. One day my husband was unwell and unable to leave the restaurant after we had eaten. I asked the owner to direct me to the nearest chemist. Instead, one of the waiters took me on his motorbike to the chemist, waited while I got some medication, then drove me back to the restaurant. He then applied some home-healing to my husband and offered any other assistance we needed during our stay in Pushkar. We went back several times as they had gone out of their way to make sure we were OK. Many thanks.

Visited November 2011
1 Thank LucyDave H
Raleigh, North Carolina
“Maybe we were there on an off day?”
Reviewed November 8, 2011

We got the feeling that Moon Dance may have been past its prime when we went last month. It just felt a bit run-down, service was decent but not terribly attentive, and it was absolutely deserted. We went during lunch, but we were the only diners around. You'd think that this would make for very quick service, but it did not. We had a decent lassi and a very good sizzler while at Moon Dance, but it wasn't anything to write home about. I did enjoy the peaceful garden locale, but felt that any number of Pushkar restaurants could have satisfied my need for peace and quiet. Overall, it was just fine. But I'm certainly not dying for a return visit.

• Visited October 2011
Brussels, Belgium
“Great staff, great food!”
Reviewed July 3, 2011

Clean and peacefull, this is definetely a place to eat good food in a cozy garden.

• Visited July 2011