Spent 2 nights here. Comfortable large rooms, with view of beautiful river. Spacious grounds. Had stomach problems and the manager was so kind and attentive, providing appropriate medication and light foods(on the house). Beautiful location, and interesting historic buildings a short autorickshaw ride away
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Bundelkhand Riverside is built on 50 acres of land on the banks of the River Betwa in Orchha and the old house, which still exists, was used as a hunting lodge cum guest house. The present retreat is an addition to the old construction that dates back to 1895. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, TripOnline SA, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Bundelkhand Riverside reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bundelkhand Riverside Orchha
- Bundelkhand Riverside Hotel Orchha