The best lake view from this hotel.The hotel is a heritage property which reminds of the times of the Nawabs of Bhopal.The suite rooms are of good size & luxurious . Food is ok , not great.
Only minus point is that they don't serve liquor.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- WelcomHeritage Noor-Us-Sabah (meaning "The light of dawn") is undisputedly the finest Residential Palaces of Bhopal. The white Palatial Building & the architecture of the Palace has a stark resemblance to the ancient regal times & grandeur of a bygone era. Within the city and yet a world apart, it is perfectly placed as a base for combing the streets of Bhopal, its environs and places of interest. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cancelon, Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your WelcomHeritage Noor-Us-Sabah Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Noor Us Sabah Palace Hotel Bhopal
- Noor Us Sabah Palace Bhopal