“Horrible Experience!!!!!!!!!!!”

Ranked #3 of 524 Restaurants in Bhopal
Cuisines: Chinese, Indian, Pizza
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Manohar Dairy & Restaurant does not need any introduction in Bhopal. For a quick, hygienic & tasty vegetarian meal, Manohar has been a first choice of customers from the past four decades. Manohar Dairy has 3 outlets in the Bhopal - the oldest one at Hamidia Road, a small over-the-counter style outlet at New Market and another one in the main business district of M P Nagar in Bhopal. Some of the must try items include - Chats, Cholle Bhature, South Indian, Pao Bhaji, Indian Meals and we bet your taste buds will never be the same . And dont forget our irresistible Desserts , we swear you cant stop at one , like Kulfi & Rasmalai among others. We strive every day to stay true to the promise of serving delectable pallet of Indian and International dishes and desserts at pleasantly surprising pricing.
Reviewed July 15, 2013

Horrible Experience!!!!!!!!!
Very poor in hospitality & very traumatizing experience.The waiter was very disrespectfull. We even complained to the attending manager who was least bothered to hear our complaint and also there was no action. We came out without having dinner & the manager did not even bothered to apologize!
We went there yesterday. Even though the dinning was almost full, the waiter (Gulab) kept on saying its closing time which was only 10:40 pm. We were already exhausted by our 4 hrs journey and got even more exhausted by their behavior.
So all visitors please beware if You wanna be respected please do not go to this resturant with poor services!

Dr Neeraj Gupta
Bhopal

2  Thank Neeraj G
Kushharwani, Owner at Manohar Dairy & Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded July 16, 2013

Hello Dr Gupta,

First of all, I would like to apologize for the misbehaviour and harm caused to you and your family at our restaurant. I am very disappointed that we at Manohar were not able to cater to your needs, and instead of being sorry, my staff did not behave the way they should have. Once again, I would like to apologize for all the events that happened with you on 15th July, 2013.

Also, I would like to thank you for bringing this matter to my notice. Your complaint will help us taste the reality which the customer faces at the table. Most of the customers usually do not care to complaint and that's why the top management is sometimes unaware of the ground realities. Based on your complaint, I have taken strict action against my staff and have warned them not to repeat any such complaints in the future.

I request you to please accept my personal apologies, and allow us to serve you when you visit us.

Regards,

Kush

Reviewed July 12, 2013

Its a unique experience, every time you visit this place. its proximity to the Bhopal railway station, makes it more happening. There are ample variety of food, and quick service.

The best part is that whatever you eat, there is no compromise on quality.

Its value for money.

1  Thank shishirgupta78
Reviewed June 26, 2013

awesome pani puri, dahi puri, choley tikiya, the list is endless.Must Try, if you love desi fast food.Ambiance is not that great though, but who cares all the attetion is taken up by the food.

1  Thank shabana123
Reviewed June 23, 2013

I absolutely love the sonpapadi here. Though I stay in the US, I crave for Manohar's sompapdi. It is just out of the world. I wish I could have some when I go to India.

3  Thank Keerti S
Reviewed June 14, 2013

Food is out of this world. Menu is very vast. Quality is very very good.
Except for Pav Bhaji in which their Pavs are of miniature size as if they want to compensate for their profit only from Pva Bhaji as peopel are bound to ask and pay for extra Pavs.
Why the owner has turned a blind eye to it is just not understandable.

1  Thank BJS108000