Open today: 7:00 AM - 7:00 PM

Reviewed May 13, 2019
aditibansal80
Brooklyn, New York
via mobile
Great classes and courses to explore in yoga!

Reviewed April 15, 2019
Laura V
via mobile

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Dharamsala
All reviews om shankar great teacher amazing person teacher training human being an amazing experience body and soul class reiki students practice teaching ttc india session energy courses
Selected filters
Reviewed May 13, 2019 via mobile

Omji is a wonderful teacher. Kind, patient and very knowledgeable in different yoga styles but especially in how to use the breath to optimize your practice and take it to the next level. I take class with him every time I’m in Dharamkot and it always challenges me and helps me push my practice forward. Thank you!

Date of experience: May 2019
1  Thank aditibansal80
Reviewed April 15, 2019 via mobile

Omji is super friendly and gives supporting personal adjustments in my practise during the Ashtanga class. I would highly recommend to fallow a yoga class or other courses at Bhagsu Yoga Institute!

2  Thank Laura V
Reviewed April 9, 2019 via mobile

Went there on the last day of our trip in Dharamshala area. Had much fun and Om is such a humble, and experienced teacher. It was quite intense but since i like yoga with quite of intensity, i didn't really mind. What a way it was to finish our trip :)

1  Thank kevinjames4203
Reviewed April 8, 2019 via mobile

I took one Ashtanga class with in this place. Om Shankar is a humble, passionate and very dedicated teacher. It was a great experience. I totally recommend others to try it too. :)

Best,

1  Thank Matheussiba
Reviewed April 4, 2019 via mobile

Thanks Omji for guiding me through the Yoga Sessions. I really felt rejuvenated after every yoga session. Looking forward to my next visit to Bhagsu so that I can learn and practice more with you.

Date of experience: March 2019