A small resort but the view of the dauladhars from the room and the gardens was the highlight. We were traveling with our extended family including grandparents and 2 kids. The kids loved the gardens, the play area and the ducks and rabbits. My father in law practiced his morning yoga in the garden facing the dauladhars. It was very inspirational for him. Make sure you get the dauladhar view (not the petrol station view), as this will make all the difference to your holiday - we followed up with the hotel staff for several months to make sure we would get good rooms and we did. Thanks to Maya Bisht! Food was good initially (great rava upma, dosa, idlis, bread pakoras, vermicelli upma, omlettes) but the quality dropped a bit and the menu got repetitive as the days went by. All the staff (including Kusum at the reception) was very kind and friendly and loved chatting with my 2 year old . Very nicely located if you want to see a few sights - Mcloedganj, Norbulingka, Baijnath temple, Gyato Tantrik monastery, Chinmaya Mission, Chamunda temple etc. For those want to shop, your best bet would be the Tibetan market in Mcloedganj. Highly recommend eating at the atmospheric Namgyal Cafe with the monastery precincts.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Booking.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Agoda and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Club Mahindra Dharamshala reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Club Mahindra Kangra Valley Hotel Dharamsala
- Hotel Mahindra Kangra Valley
- Resort Mahindra Kangra Valley
- Club Mahindra Dharamshala Dharamsala, Asia - India