Stayed here from may 20 to may 22. The location is good though slightly away from marketplace in mcleodganj. The view from the rooms are top class and really makes your morning memorable.
The rooms are decent and clean but nothing exceptional. There are no fans and AC rooms and therefore in summers during the day one would need a fan at least. The bathrooms are clean and they have separated the wet area from the dry area. Room service is quick but needs to be called upon to clean up after eating in the room. Rooms do not have toothbrush and paste though other things are provided.
Location is offbeat and therefore if one desires to take a stroll its worth it with hardly and traffic and people in sight. Hotel has an excellent spa ands great masseurs for winding down.
Food is strictly ok and nothing to shout about with limited choices. Buffet breakfast and dinner were strictly ok. Everything is very expensive at the hotel with charges more than double at other locations such as manali and shimla.
Overall a good stay
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Asia Health Resorts is the finest Spa Resort in Mcleodganj having 4 star amenities, located in the serene foothills of the majestic Dhauladar. It is just 30 mins drive from the airport and 15 minutes from the famous Dalai Lama Monastry. Having a magnificent view of Kangra Valley and Pong Dam lake, the Luxury rooms offer the highest level of comfort. The Spa offers an extensive menu of treatments, integrating the traditional Indian systems of Ayurveda with the more contemporary Western approach. The Spa also offers a temperature controlled outdoor pool, Steam and Sauna Bath and Yoga sessions on request.The Resort has a library which includes a wide selection of material on various subjects, a gymnasium and for children: there are bicycles to ride on, movies and a games room.The roof top valley view bar “The Tavern” has a warm romantic sitting offering extensive variety of Indian and imported liqueurs. Think of a cup of tea or coffee, the Solarium lounge is an awaited answer which features comfortable leather armchairs to relax and enjoy. The multi-cuisine restaurant with lush green garden has delicious food.The Resort is a perfect place to host Residential Conference. It also has a travel desk to assist the customers to plan their day. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Asia Health Resorts & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Asia Health Hotel Dharamsala
- Asia Health Resorts & Spa Dharamsala, India