They are so very trained to spoil ur vacations. We booked this place over internet and opted for breakfast and dinner... This was off season and they charged us very high as compared to mkt rates .We realized this after reaching there as we were the only ones staying there. And they ensure that you can't get out of their trap. They take entire money in advance so u r stuck there. Let's go over one thing after other -
1. - rooms - really average. No facilities in the room. Rooms are very small.
2. - food - that's the worst part. They denied us buffet saying we can't make buffet just for us ( we were 10 ppl though). Which mean, u order from ala carte.. ... Then there comes ifs and buts... They only serve what they want and not what u need. Horrible gravy, uncooked chapatis. Only desert is ice cream that too expired. Is that a joke. It rained outside and it was chilling ... U can't serve ice cream to kids at that temp. If u want to order maggi ( as that's the only thing u can eat) u pay extra even if it's there in dinner menu and it's night 8:00.
3. Mgmt - horrible....one word... They don't know what a customer means... They talk rubbish to you... No courtesy ... Very rude ... The lady rubina on front desk, has no sense how to talk to ur only customer. Come on , these guys can't handle the only guest in their hotel , I wonder how will it be if there are more.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and Cancelon so you can book your Villa Paradiso reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Paradiso Dharamsala, Asia - India