1. Review. Having taken a cue from a reviewer here "Raj2jas", we dropped in here ! The location was the predominant reason though.
2. Ambience. The foyer of the place seemed very neat & clean so we did venture further. They had a terrace too where My Son, set up his tripod.
3. Staff. The Staff was cordial, it appeared a busy place and there were a large number of guests already seated.
4. Service. We ordered a small helping as we are light eaters (the three of Us) and to our surprise the service was very quick and orderly.
5. Taste. We did like the spread where the main course we ordered was a Mutton Rogan Josh & a Khadhai Chicken. Both the mutton and chicken was well cooked.
6. Low Priced. We were taken aback when presented with the cheque, the price of the meal was very low compared to the setup and being a tourist place.
7. Cons. The only thing that irked us was the spotted/soiled table cloth. There ofcourse were reasons why we could/did not change !
- the only table spare at the time we entered .
- the soiling was due to probably an oil spill long ago.
- the table cloth was washed & crisp though.
8. Overall a good experience and specially being a Govt Undertaking.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.