“very inspiring teacher”

Aryan Yoga & Reiki Center
More attraction details
Owner description: Aryan Yoga & Reiki Center has moved to Israel in Tel aviv. it is NOT in Dharamsala, india anymore. please contact through our website
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“very inspiring teacher”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 7, 2014

Aryan was a great teacher for me. His presence is calm and reassuring. He gave me a lot of confidence to become a yoga teacher. He has a lot of experience that he generously delivers to his student. He knows how to deal with different kind of bodies and personnalities and to take the best out of each one of us. I consider my self lucky for receiving his teachings.

Visited April 2014
3 Thank sara g

Israel
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Inner&Outer Growth”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 1, 2014

I became a better person and a good teacher thanks of Aryan.
The porpoise of realizing the course was to improve my self-practice, however his philosophy sank into my soul changing my perception of Yoga and parts of my life.

He is not only an extraordinary teacher but an amazing human being, and you need both in order to transmit the way he does.

If you have the chance to practice with him don't hesitate, go for it!

Namaste,

Nita.

Visited May 2014
2 Thank ElReinodeNita
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Excellent teacher!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 1, 2014

Aryan is one of a kind. I was lucky enough to train and become a yoga teacher myself. I really thank him for handing me the tools to be a knowledgeable teacher. He is also excellent to practice with! If you are near, do yourself a favor and go

Visited May 2014
1 Thank ZAriel1111
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“aryan- yoga teacher”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 30, 2014

I want to recommend on Aryan classes. First of all he is an amazing person and you feel really comfortable to trust him during a class or just in asking some question. Secondly- he is the most professional teacher i have ever met. I also did his yoga teacher-training course and it was amazing. He has a lot of authentic knowledge a bout the yoga and the philosophy and you can really trust him in any way.
mor hikri

Visited June 2014
1 Thank mor1212
Melbourne, Australia
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“I am happy to recommend Aryan to anyone interested in Reiki”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 13, 2013

Aryan provided a sacred and professional introduction to Reiki. I will take this experience back to Melbourne and use it with my clients.

Visited October 2013