“Excellent morning ashtanga yoga classes”

Aryan Yoga & Reiki Center
More attraction details
Owner description: Aryan Yoga & Reiki Center has moved to Israel in Tel aviv. it is NOT in Dharamsala, india anymore. please contact through our website
Reviewed October 19, 2012

I went every morning for 5 my days in McLeod Ganj, and was really impressed with Aryan's teaching. We were made to feel extremely welcome joining in with people from the teacher training course, and Aryan really takes the time to explain postures - especially about not locking out your knees which many teachers get wrong. I wouldn't recommend this session to beginners as it is quite intense, but he does an afternoon hatha yoga session which would be an excellent alternative.

2  Thank BritLivingInIndia

Reviewed October 15, 2012

I feel so lucky to have been able to study with Aryan while in McLeod Ganj. For one week I took his 9am-11 Ashtanga class as well as a private evening course about Asana adjustments. He brings an intelligent and gentle (while still being difficult!) approach to what can sometimes be too rigid of a yoga class. His adjustments and corrections really help you remember how to make the pose better for the next time, (especially compared to other teachers just tapping you and expecting you to know what to do). As a yoga instructor myself I appreciated his knowledge of alignment and how he wove its importance into the set up for each pose. I was bummed when he left McLeod to teach in other parts of the world! I hope one day to study and practice with him again, whether it be in Florida or back in India!

3  Thank Natalia D
Reviewed October 15, 2012

Aryan is defiantly one of the best teacher for Yoga I ever met. I believe he is even better than some of the best teachers in Israel. He is extremely professional, and knows how to fit the practice to the class level. He is also a very responsible teacher and explains the postures in a very precise way so you can practice safe and not get injured. I did a Yoga teacher course in Israel and I believe the level of his teacher course is even better and I highly recommend anyone who practice Ashtanga to take his course for teacher training!

4  Thank morans796
Reviewed September 20, 2012

It was so nice making yoga on nature of Dharamsala, when Dalai Lama gave his lectures and feeling his good energy. Dalai Lama tell about concentration, how to be in focus. So my focus now it`s a Yoga. During the class I have used all my straight to their limit. After it I realized that get obtained a realization of the individuality and personality. It is step forward to my practice. And helps with it very much)) my spiritual trip to an ashram in Rishikesh. When I came to India I came to Shiva with hope to found the way how to get my God`s realisation. I`m “all right” in my life, have family, gorgeous degree, worked in oil & gas company, have no problem with nothing, may be only with brain)), read a lot religion literature, practicing Yoga 5 years but still not enough happy! A few years I did Aengar Yoga, but feel that it`s not enough for me and in Rishikesh I tried Shivananda style of Hatha Yoga. When you rely only on your body. It was very deep experience in class for women with Svami. I`ve known that woman after a series of inverted postures lie on the back with knees to chest tightened and hold in this position without moving can feel so much energy in first chakra!!)) Than Shiva very mysteriously accidentally threw me with my husband to Dharamsala. Husband chose a very simple guest house, and I liked it, because there was a small Shiva temple right in his backyard! And on next morning I found the class of Aryan. I`m enjoying every moment!)) First time I did asanas with very strong, yang, beautiful people a both sexes!)), who is really passionate about Yoga. Now I can recognise that he used a Shivananda principles also and he exactly know what do you need for happiness. He helped me to stand on the head! When came to home start to work at the Dance studio, took a course of English and will take a course of Yoga teacher, couse Teacher from Shiva said that I can do that! And may be a course of writer and ..))photographer of course as well.

5  Thank Wagnerelina
See more reviews
Reviewed September 15, 2012

I learnt all the three levels of Reiki from Aryan at Aryan Yoga & Reiki Center. Recently I completed the Reiki Master Level and it was an experience I may fall short of words to describe. Aryan is a wonderful teacher and learning Reiki from him was a wonderful experience too. The faith in his teachings was the reason that I learnt all the three levels from him. For me, he's not only a Reiki & Yoga teacher but a friend and my first Guru too.He has in-depth knowledge of whatever he teaches and I can assure everyone out there that you won't ever regret learning from him!

3  Thank aki_sharma