“Great food helpful staff friendly owner ”
Review of Tibet Kitchen

Tibet Kitchen
Ranked #15 of 171 Restaurants in Dharamsala
Cuisines: Chinese, Italian, Israeli, Cafe
Good for: Business meetings, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed April 7, 2014 via mobile

I've eaten here twice and both times I've asked them to suggest something to eat and never disappointed. The owner even sat with me and chatted for a while I would recommend to anyone

Reviewed April 4, 2014

I have reviewed this restaurant earlier and then I went back to Mcleodganj again recently and thus I went back to Tibet Kitchen for obvious reasons.
Yet again bowled over by the Pork Cilli dry and Chicken Momos. This restaurant has become one of my incentives to keep going back to Mcleodganj.

Reviewed April 1, 2014

The food was delicious!! The service fast and the crew kind. The shapta and thukpa was legendary. I still dream of the momo's sometimes. Their size and taste made us eat here atleast half a dozen times during our stay!

Reviewed March 28, 2014

It's tough to miss the restaurant, given that it's at the entrance of McLeodganj. The food is excellent with a lot of variety

Reviewed March 25, 2014

We stayed in Mcleodganj for three days and we ended up having most of our meals here, such was the quality of the food. The location also helps. It is located right next to the main square.
The momos and the thupkas were great and the service was quite decent. While there wasn't much space, the ambience was very inviting.