Pong View Hotel
Hotel Inclover(Dharamsala)
$141
$134
$66
Dragon I Resort(Naddi)(Great Value!)
$70
$52
Priceline
OYO 4205 Hotel Anuj Regency(McLeod Ganj)(Great Value!)
$67
Mount View Hotel(Dharamsala)(Great Value!)
Fortune Park Moksha(McLeod Ganj)
TripAdvisor
  • Breakfast included
All reviewspremium roommountain valleythe hotel staffunder renovationfacilities provideddecent stayentire valleydecent sizevisited hotelcable tvmain market areahotel staymcleod ganghotel is locatedrooms were very cleanhot waterattached balcony
Reviewed December 16, 2013

Let me start with the location- it is located between Dharamshala and McLeod Gang .. very accessible as it on the main high way.
We stayed for 2 nights- took the premium room(recommended)- it was worth it..private balcony, nice view, complete privacy.
The staff are friendly- they arranged everything for us- cabs, Truid trekking trip, return volvo tickets etc
and the finally the interesting part- I realised that I have left my camera in the bus when i reach home(Delhi)- called up the hotel, they not only gave me the number of driver but helped me track the location of the bus- The owner Suraj is gem of a person. Be sure to call him up before hand and you can expect an out of the world hostpitality.

Room Tip: Premium room- private balcony, nice view.
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Mikedamagician
Reviewed December 13, 2013

Highly recommended for Family Stay & Couples - Awesome Service, very friendly staff & Great Location & View - In all a Total Value for money.

I had visited Dharamshala with my wife, 8 months old son & parents for 3 days. I had booked 2 super deluxe rooms from delhi- Easy & quick, Mr. Karan was very helpful. We reached early at the Hotel around 11 a.m. & staff was very quick to allot us rooms at the ground level before check in time & on departure day we requested a late check out at 4 p.m. which was gladly reciprocated with a smile - A gesture which cannot be forgotten for lifetime.

Spic n span rooms, fully carpeted, 24 hours hot & cold water supply, brand new LCD TV's & very well furnished.

Both the rooms had 4 star facilities & the balcony view is to die for. Please see pictures for yourself.

The hotel is very aptly located at Cantt Mcleodganj Road, 5 min from main kotwali Bazar enroute to Mcleodganj.

Absolutely fantastic food, we found it so reasonable & high quality that we had dinner daily at hotel & breakfast(it was included in stay).

Hotel management can take care of your local sightseeing needs by arranging transport.

My compliments to entire pong view staff - Keep it Up!!

And I will always stay at this hotel on my next trips to dharamshala & 4 devi darshans.

Room Tip: Choose Premium or Super Deluxe Rooms
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
3  Thank RISHI K
Reviewed December 5, 2013

A great place located at a very strategic location Dharamsala and McLeodgunj with very nice views. The rooms are well equipped with latest amenities and the hospitality of staff is worth a praise. Room service for food is very timely and food is great too.

Room Tip: Premium room on the top floor or cottage rooms are very good.
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank gomcoite2
Reviewed November 27, 2013

My family had a great experience at the Pong View. We had two rooms, both with great views/terraces, functional facilities, and soft beds/pillows (soft compared to other hotels in India at least)

Room service was delicious and timely.
The staff was incredibly helpful, from letting us use their cell phones to running after the cab with a forgotten book after checkout.

We have stayed at 5 other hotels in India, and this was our best experience

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
3  Thank ChaseDymond
Reviewed November 11, 2013

My wife and I, both senior citizens were most welcomed at the hotel. We had only called up the owner a day before from Manali. The rooms were excellent with a huge balcony facing the valley. The bath / toilet was spotless. The hotel staff went out of their way to make us comfortable. The food was superb. Will stay at this hotel again when in Dharamsala.

Room Tip: Take a room behind the reception
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple