“Best place to eat in mcleodganj”

Chilly Beans Cafe & Restaurant
Ranked #24 of 181 Restaurants in Dharamsala
Description: We open de restaurant around the third week of March till the third week of October. We serve Indian (veg and non veg), Israeli, Tibetan, Thai, Mexican and Italian food. On the menu are healthy fresh juices, smoothies, home made lemonade, sandwiches and wraps, pancakes, salads and soup. For everyone is something available to leave as a satisfied customer! We bake our own brown and ragi bread (gluten free) and make our own muesli and healthy snacks. There are various vegan options on the menu and avocado is available. Our motto is: "healthy food, healthy happy people".
Reviewed June 19, 2018 via mobile

I visited this place twice in two days they serve best egg biryani service is very quick veg thali was yumm too evn ordered veg burger it was nice too
Worth a visit also ambience is very nice

Reviewed June 18, 2018

I had honestly not heard of this place, until I stumbled upon it while walking on the road. As soon as I saw this cafe', I knew I would like to check it out. And yes, it was an excellent experience - ambience, food, friendly staff and the weather (bonus :) ). Definitely recommend visiting this place.

Reviewed June 16, 2018 via mobile

I stayed over a month in Bhagsu and went to the Chilly Beans pretty much every day! Food is awesome, staff really quick and super friendly and the atmosphere is nice and relaxed!
I tried pretty much everything, I loved especially the vegetarian Momo soup and salads.
I‘ll definitely miss this place and would recommend to anyone!

Reviewed June 7, 2018 via mobile

We went there twice. The food was great. Thea atmosphere too. The service is very good very fast! I would definitely recommend this place. It has a wide verity of food and also vegan. Definitely thumbs up!

1  Thank Claudia P
Reviewed June 4, 2018

I became addicted to the friendly staff, warm and cosy atmosphere and delcious thali and grilled brocolli, kitchari and pumpkin. Buddhi and Ravi are the kindest guys ever and all the staff i will never forget. I love this place !!

1  Thank eemoli