“The Best Experience Ever”

Nkuringo Walking Safaris
Book In Advance
More Info
$3,994.00*
and up
5 Days Rwanda Uganda Gorilla Tour
More attraction details
Owner description: Nkuringo Walking Safaris was established in 2007 as sustainable tourism initiative to develop a team of local guides with the premise of establishing a simply gorgeous multiday trek between the hamlet of Buhoma on the north side of the Bwindi Forest National Park and the town of Kisoro in South Western Uganda. Nkuringo Walking Safaris is a fully registered member of the Association of Uganda Tour Operators – AUTO; a one stop shop with Entebbe home / office base with our own fleet of 4x4 safari Land cruiser vehicles to support our safari programs. As a tour operator we are certainly more flexible than most and ready to work in partnership to deliver a fully tailor-made proposal for you. Why Nkuringo Walking Safaris Our team Our team consists of passionate Travel Consultants that will share both your enthusiasm for travel and lust for adventure. Because of their own extensive experience in the destinations that we offer, they will assist you in making your safari and travel experience an unforgettable event. Social Responsibility Nkuringo Walking Safaris works in partnership with the Nkuringo Youth initiative Foundation to bring about sustainable development in the communities through local skills development The company operates tours in Uganda and Rwanda. Our ranges of services include; Tailor made Safaris, Adventure travel, Biking Safaris, Walking Safaris and Luxury safaris.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The Best Experience Ever”
Reviewed July 30, 2012

Having recently gone to Uganda to hike thru South West Uganda culminating in a Gorilla Trek, I have to say there is no better group to plan your trip with than Nkuringo Walking Safari's. From booking to the final minute we were treated like precious packages!

Ultimately professional and well trained the guides were fun, informative and patient, accomodations were comfortable and clean, and the food was great.

There is so much to do in Uganda and we could have spent another week with Nkuringo to fit it all in, so ask their advice upfront on what they recommend.

This was a worldclass experience, run by a worldclass tour company.

Visited July 2012
1 Thank Debbie C

Bristol, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Gorilla trekking - absolutely fantastic!!”
Reviewed July 20, 2012

We spent a week in Uganda travelling around but the highlight was the gorilla trekking in the Impenetrable Forest. Stunning scenery and when you finally come across the gorillas in their wild habitat it was amazing. The trek was about two hours into the forest and in places it was quite tough going (I'm a pretty average middle-aged guy when it comes to fitness and although it was tough it was definitely doable!). The whole trip was organised by Msafiri and I'd thoroughly recommend them. They looked after us all the way and it really was a fantastic holiday.

Visited June 2012
1 Thank Steve C
London, United Kingdom
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Beyond my imagination”
Reviewed May 22, 2012

My holiday was made beyond my imagination during my Easter hoildays. I travelled to East Africa and my safari was put together by a local travel agency Abba international tours and travel. I would recommend them for any one travelling to East Africa, I did a 3 days safari but all went beyond just the money spent. The beautiful eviroment and the gorillas were owesome.
You should visit East Africa.

Visited April 2012
2 Thank Craig14_12
Kampala, Uganda
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“The Natural Beauty”
Reviewed March 28, 2012

The dream was realized on the sight of the mountain Gorillas of Bwindi Impenetrable national park. It is a total experience of the nature with the huge animals almost looking like you at your side

Visited January 2012
4 Thank Uganda T
Atlanta, Georgia
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“AMAZING!!!!!”
Reviewed March 7, 2012

The trip was perfect. Exciting travel to arrive at the camp. The camp was a well maintained, beautiful lodge environment. The meals were great! The "tents" were first class.

The staff was attentive to our needs, and the food was amazing.

We were able to find the gorillas after hiking for an hour. Then we spent the next hours watching them and taking photos. Words can explain.

I can't thank Simon Gluckman of Intrepid Expeditions enough for arranging my amazing adventure! simon@intrepidexpeditions.com

Visited August 2011