I visited my brother and parents in south Africa for Xmas and new year from Michigan USA .my brother lives in rand burg Johannesburg in a one bedroom apartment and he booked a room for me and my family in mercure hotel for a week.it was an excellent stay.every day they cleaned our room and the rooms were pretty big and spacious .they had excellent room service and bathrooms were awesome .it was so far the best hotel I ever stayed in.you wouldn't get a hotel like this in USA for this cheap price of 500 rand a night.i highly recommend it and the location near the waterfront is a great plus point to shop for souvenirs.aww..I miss south Africa.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Loyal guests keep returning to the 3-star Mercure Hotel Randburg because they experience consistency of service and affordable luxury comfort. Attentive, friendly staff greet guests upon arrival, and are the cornerstone of the service a guest can expect to receive at the Randburg Mercure. The decor is a combination of chic retro styling with a subtle African musical theme in the common areas, and the guest area furniture is comfortable and stylish. Full English breakfasts, and light lunches and dinners can be taken in the elegant restaurant that is discreetly screened off from the main reception area. Guests usually enjoy sundowners and cocktails on the patio, in the garden, or in the bar that is open daily. For those who wish to eat out, the Hotel is within walking distance of a variety of restaurants. The 104 air-conditioned rooms are spacious and offer either a queen bed or two ¾ beds with luxury white linen, and a modern bathroom with a shower. The comfortable rooms offer a desk and chair with complimentary stationery, and an easy chair in which to relax and watch satellite TV. Tea and coffee facilities and digital safes are provided. All suites have flat-screen television sets, a fridge, and tea and coffee supplies and facilities are provided. There is one wheelchair designated suite, and there is a lift to access the upper floors. The Mercure Hotel Randburg is conveniently located to the business districts of Randburg and Sandton, where many national and international corporate head-offices are situated. The hotel is adjacent to the Brightwater Commons where guests have access to shops, restaurants, and gym facilities. The Olivedale Clinic is nearby. The OR Tambo International Airport is within easy access on the nearby motorway or the Gautrain bus, which links up to the Gautrain that takes guests directly to the airport. The hotel has 24-hour security and there is ample secure parking is onsite. SMEs can book full conference facilities in two venues, with a capacity of up to 20 people respectively. 500mb of free Wi-Fi is available to all guests on a daily basis. The hotel adheres to the Planet 21 principles of responsible business practice. The Mercure Hotel Randburg is the affordable luxury alternative for someone who wants to stay close to the heart of the Sandton business district. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mercure Johannesburg Randburg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Johannesburg Randburg Hotel Randburg
- Accor Johannesburg Randburg
- Mercure Johannesburg Randburg Greater Johannesburg