Whale View Manor
$154
$489
$410
Agoda.com
Nova Constantia Boutique Residence(Constantia)(Great Value!)
$123
$103
Agoda.com
Tudor Hotel(Cape Town Central)
TripAdvisor
  • Breakfast included
All reviewshonesty barcape pointboulders beachlamb shankfalse baycape townsmall sandy covesteep drivewayocean facing roomguest houseroom numbermuesliminute walkwonderful hotelsee whalesafrican themeboutique hotel
Reviewed September 5, 2013

Location (The view, The cove), architecture, decor - It is all just sooo pretty!

Management, staff, service - They are all sooo helpful enthusiastic!

Cuisine - Seriously scrumptious.

Overall - Exceptional!

Thank you!

• Stayed: September 2013
Susan S, Manager at Whale View Manor, responded to this reviewResponded September 6, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to post your review, which is greatly appreciated.
It was our pleasure having you stay with us, and we do look forward to welcoming you back same time next year.
With our thanks and best wishes from all at Whale View Manor.

Reviewed August 3, 2013

Besides requiring the skills of a contortionist to use the shower and the basin, I think that Whale View Manor has all the ingredients of a superb beach guest house. The location is perfect and the room comfort levels are really good. The only thing that I have noticed is missing is a flannel and tissues in the bathroom.
I would like to think that I would come back here but I know that I won't. They charge for wifi. If a guest house does that, they are missing an essential understanding of hospitality. It's a big fail from me.
This is no reflection on the staff on duty who, so far, have proved to be attentive and pleasant.

• Stayed: August 2013
1  Thank takemywordCT
Susan S, Manager at Whale View Manor, responded to this reviewResponded August 12, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to post a review. We strive to make every stay at Whale View Manor, a memorable one, and always appreciate feedback. We do charge a small fee for internet access, this is because bandwidth in our area is considerably slower than elsewhere and thus we buy greater bandwidth at high cost to ensure that our guests do not become frustrated while working.
I do trust we will welcome you back in the future.

Reviewed August 1, 2013

Thank you dear Dominique, and all at beautiful Whale View Manor, for taking SUCH good care of my In Laws on their visit. My Mother in Law says it's the best birthday she has ever had! Thank you for making it so so special. We look forward to seeing you soon again. Warmest regards, Shan & Marius Olivier

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family

Thank you for taking the time to post this review. It was our pleasure to spoil them, and they were an absolute delight. We look forward to seeing you all soon.

Reviewed July 15, 2013

My husband and I were long overdue a night away from the kids after a long hard year and a half of family trauma. A friend recommended Whale View manor to us and being in Noordhoek ourselves Simons Town is only a short 20 min drive away. You may think you need to go further to feel like you're getting away from it, but after our experience we know it's not the case.

The location in Simon's Town is perfect to get the feel of being on holiday without a long trek. We ate out at a restaurant on the harbour, strolled around the charming shops and then pampered ourselves to a couples facial in the spa at the Whale View manor. My husband has never had a facial before and I wasn't sure of his reaction. After an hour of chilled music and gentle treatment we both looked and felt about 10 years younger. We couldn't have asked for more.

I must say that the night away felt more like a long weekend and we will definitely go back when we need to recharge our batteries again. The service was excellent, discreet and warm. The breakfast in the morning was delicious and ample. And the views of the sea gave a holiday feel to the whole visit.

Thank you!

Room Tip: Room with a view of the sea! North facing. Even though there is a road outside the hotel we did not notice it at all - the sound of the sea was so relaxing.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple

Your review is most appreciated. Thank you ladies for your continued support, and look forward to welcoming you all back again next year.

Reviewed July 14, 2013

from the moment we checked in until the wonderful staff waved us goodbye, my 5 friends and I were treated like royalty! everything from the decor, the comfortable beds in the beautiful bedrooms with stunning views of the Bay to the meals, the service by the attentive and friendly, efficient staff ,cosy fire and last but not least the beauty treatments in the spa , we were thoroughly spoilt !It was a most enjoyable weekend ... Highly recommended !!

enjoyable weekend !!