Ways to Experience Trident Ecocharters
from $41.15
from $61.73
from $20.58
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed December 10, 2018

We were in Simon's Town for the morning and decided to treat ourselves to a boat trip. We contacted Trident to see what they had on offer as we did not want to spend too much time out on the water. They were extremely accommodating and took us out on a trip around the bay and to Boulder Beach. It was my first time out to sea and even though I was a bit nervous at first, I really enjoyed it. It was lovely to be in such a natural environment and to watch the seals at play.

Our skipper Paul had a deep love and respect for the ocean (even picking up litter that floated alongside the boat). He also had a great knowledge on the ocean life, particularly the birds, making our trip educational as well.

I highly recommend contacting Trident for a trip next time you are in the area.

Date of experience: December 2018
2  Thank danicamill
Reviewed December 10, 2018

We had a wonderful trip out into the bay. The captain was very informative and went out of his way to make the experience a memorable one. The boat is very comfortable and well-equipped. We were treated to a show by playful seals and some stunning birdlife. The highlight was seeing a whale. Definitely worth it!

Date of experience: December 2018