Went there twice. The first time was in January 2012 when we had a great time and we really loved the food (so much that we advised others to visit). So we decided to go for a second time in January 2014.
This time the food was terrible. We all had seafood. One of us had the "fish of the day", which in reality should have been called the "fish of several days ago" and we all had a taste and agreed it was not fresh. You could taste it and feel it in its texture... Stupidly, we did not complain.
The same night all of us had (thankfully mild) symptoms of food poisoning. I must also add that we did not completely recover until after a few days.
This ruined not only our visit there and our mood for a few days, but also the nice memories we had from our previous visit.
Would prefer to starve than visit them again.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.