I was there the week after Easter. As people have stated, the lodge is quiet, relaxing and peaceful. All of the employees are wondeful and the food was great. However, the structure is made of wood and noise goes straight through the walls. We were there during a slow week and they should have place guest with empty rooms in between. One of our fellow guests had a room next to a quest that snored all night and kept them up!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located at 2,194 metres on the slopes of Mount Kenya, Serena Mountain Lodge is surrounded by a dense rainforest that comes alive at dusk with a myriad of sounds that make the African bush so special and exhilarating. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Serena Mountain Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Serena Mountain Hotel Mount Kenya National Park
- Serena Mountain Lodge Kenya/Mount Kenya National Park