The view from all the rooms is great. Looking at the waterhole where waterbucks and elephants are drinking. Staff is friendly. A waterbotle is put in the bed for the cold nights (keeps the feet real warm). Keep the door to the balcony closed when you are not on the balcony. Otherwise the baboons will plunder the room!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located at 2,194 metres on the slopes of Mount Kenya, Serena Mountain Lodge is surrounded by a dense rainforest that comes alive at dusk with a myriad of sounds that make the African bush so special and exhilarating. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz and TripOnline SA so you can book your Serena Mountain Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Serena Mountain Hotel Mount Kenya National Park
- Serena Mountain Lodge Kenya/Mount Kenya National Park