“Service desk”

Super 8 Texarkana AR
Ranked #10 of 18 Hotels in Texarkana
Reviewed October 6, 2012

I had called for a 4:15am wake up call because I had to be at the airport at 5:00am. When I called the service desk the man that answered the phone acted like he wasn't even paying attention to what I said and I repeated what I had to say 3 times. Not sure he ever heard me I still set the alarm. I chose Super 8 because it is close to the airport and very clean. Because of the service desk I am not sure I will be staying at this facility again. If I would have missed my flight wonder if the crappy service desk worker would have pd for my airfare??? There are OTHER hotels closer to the airport. If I pay to stay in a room I would expect something as simple as a wake up call!!! Not very pleased with this stay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Also when I was checking in another customer was demanding to speak to the general manager, kind of makes me wonder...

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Reviewed September 16, 2012

Great updates to this hotel. We have stayed there twice in one month. The staff is great. The beds are very comfortable. Check in after 11 pm and you will meet the best receptionist ever - Shirley! She remember us from our previous trip and is an asset to this hotel.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed July 18, 2012

The employees were very nice and helpful and the pool was ok but the room smelled, the bath tub stopper was broken, they were stingy with towels and a bit pricey for such an unkept place.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed June 28, 2012

We had an Ok stay. The hotel is older but in fair condition and is kept clean. Bed was comfortable, bathroom pretty small with no where to put anything. The hotel was busy with construction workers staying and I was worried if they started early it might be noisy but it wasn't at all. Breakfast was good (with two waffle makers) Staff were helpful. It wasn't an expensive stay so I would probably consider staying there again if we were back that way, but there may be better.

Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple

Dear Guest

Thank you for taking the time to post a review of your recent stay. We strive to give great and impressive service to all of our guests and it makes us happy to read we exceeded your expectations especially with the room and the cleanliness of our hotel.We appreciate all guest feedback. We look forward to welcoming you back the next time you visit the area either for business or pleasure.

Reviewed June 3, 2012

Very hard find, located on a service road next to the Interstate. Finally stopped at another motel to find how to reach this place! Older building, dark rooms, beds were uncomfortable. No hair dryer in room, however paint in the room clearly showed the outline of one. I called the desk (didn't want to be accused of stealing it), was told "only some of the rooms have hair dryers!"

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review regarding your stay at the Super 8 Texarkana.. It is important to us to know what problems may exist so that we can work on them in hopes of improving. We appreciate the feedback we receive from our guests and welcome any opportunity to improve guest satisfaction.

Reviewed May 21, 2012

Customer service was above average. Rooms were very clean. For an older room and motel, our only complaints were a lack of water pressure and an exhaust fan that didn't work in the bathroom. Wasn't too noisy although the parking lot was very full. The breakfast is lacking, not even a waffle maker, but it was ok.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
Management response:Responded July 12, 2012

Thank you for your comments. Your feedback allows us an opportunity to evaluate how we can improve our facilities and service. We appreciate and value your feedback and will work to improve our facilities.

Reviewed April 13, 2012

I have been staying at this Super 8 for the last few months and the people that work here are very professional and courteous. One in particular, Bridgette, is a true professional and does her job very well. She is very knowledgeable about the area and attractions in the city and goes above and beyond in her duties to make sure all guests are happy from check in to check out. It is always a pleasure when she is on duty and I feel she is a great asset to this company.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank Reuben W
03081, Manager at Super 8 Texarkana AR, responded to this reviewResponded April 19, 2012

We're glad that you appreciated our staff's service. Our goal is to treat each guest like a star, and I'm happy to see that we accomplished that with you.

Thanks,
A J Lad
Manager
Super 8 Motel, Texarkana

Also consider these accommodations in or near Texarkana
Baymont Inn & Suites Texarkana
Regency Inn & Suites
Regency Inn & Suites
#8 of 18 in Texarkana
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Texarkana

Been to Super 8 Texarkana AR? Share your experiences!