“Friendly Service”

Ranked #14 of 17 Hotels in Texarkana
Hoover, Alabama
“Friendly Service”
Reviewed February 21, 2013

Great service. Hot cookies awaited when I walked in to the lobby. Staff for very pleasant and accommadating. Great place for a family. Has indoor pool and other activities to keep you entertained. Room come with a new TVs. Lots of perks.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
Eagle, Idaho
Reviewed February 21, 2013

We stayed overnight October 2012 at the Clarion Hotel - LaCrosse in Texarkana. We had a very pleasant stay and enjoyed the evening there very much. We ate at the Mexican restaurant (dinner & breakfast), which was a hop and skip away from the lobby. The waiters were very cordial and accomodating. We were welcomed with great hospitality at the front desk on our arrival and we do remember Deborah, when we checked out and remember she had a very bubbly personality and made one feel very good. She asked how our stay was, etc. Also, all of the front desk people were delightful when we arrived, as well, and very helpful, in every way. They all deserve kudos!!! If and when we ever get back that way again, we will certainly stay with the Clarion Hotel in Texarkana.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Houston, Texas
Reviewed February 8, 2013

The room was wonderful. Ms. Tammy at the front desk was most helpful. She saw my elderly mother waiting in the car and made sure we were assigned a handicap room. Ms. Tammy also made excellent suggestions for dining. It was a restful, wonderful place to spend the night.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
Houston, Texas
Reviewed January 31, 2013

All I can say about this hotel is WOW and more WOW..My travel plans had been cancel because I was flying out of texarkana to my home. Well because of the weather all planes out of texarkana was cancel until the next day .One of the people that works for American Airline told me about this super Hotel .Well for start someone from the motel came to pick me up and drop me right at the front door and then soon as I walked into the hotel I was treated like family or a old friend.The staff is just the best and gave such SUPER costumer Service that was the best I have had in years .The rooms was so large and clean and just super . Then everything I asked from them they gave it to me with a smile .I have NEVER in my life been treated with so much Respect.. So if you are going thur texarkana and need one of the best place to stay please stop here .You will be soooo glad that you did .. kh

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank Oggun46
Oak Ridge, Tennessee
Reviewed December 31, 2012

I was expecting a ordinary Choice property but found this hotel to be a large convention center with a large indoor pool, hot tub, exercise area, ping pong tables, pool tables, etc. So, lots for the kids to do. In addition, there is an in-hotel restaraunt (Mexican) and bar. However, the hotel still serves the regular Choice properties' breakfast. The downsides are that the room furnishings are a little worn, and the flat-screen TV is small. The breakfast area, which is in the large atrium, was also a little cold on the late December morning that we were at the hotel. The hotel is also close to the Texarkana mall and several restaraunts. All in all though, it was a pleasant overnight. I would stay there again.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
Nashville, Tennessee
Reviewed December 30, 2012

My wife and I were traveling from Nashville to Houston and needed a place to stay for the night. The Lacrosse was one of the less expensive options in Texarkana, so we did not set our expectations too high. Well, the Lacrosse Clarion hotel turned out to be a great place to stay. The room was clean and odor-free. Bathroom tub had a mat for the bottom and worked great for both shower and bath. The staff was courteous and helpful - both the night crew and the morning people.
The included breakfast was modest, but did include eggs, waffles, coffee, and juice. Probably toast and maybe pastries, but I don't eat those items anyway.
The hotel is undergoing some renovations and so one of the elevators was out of service temporarily, but that was not a problem.
The location is easy-off, easy-on to the I-30 at exit 1 in Arkansas.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
Rochester,WA
Reviewed December 23, 2012

We have been staying here off and on for about 4 yrs, It seems to be better every time we stay.I would recommended this hotel to anyone traveling through Texakanna,TX, you will be pleasently supprised. Also be sure to try the in house Resturant it is exellent!!

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Texarkana
Best Western Plus Texarkana Inn & Suites
Wyndham Garden Texarkana
Wyndham Garden Texarkana
#3 of 19 in Texarkana
Baymont Inn & Suites Texarkana

Been to Knights Inn Texarkana? Share your experiences!