“NIce”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed January 23, 2013

If you enjoy one of the nicer restaurants in town Park place is it. They have a full bar. Nice quiet atmosphere. Good service. Great steaks and seafood. They are a little pricey. Great place to go for nice dinner.

Reviewed December 15, 2012

My husband and I eat here fairly regularly. I have tried the Oysters Beinville every place we go & have not found any that are even close to being as good (New Orleans included!!) I cannot speak for any other steak but the fillet! There is not another place that has a more tender flavorful fillet anywhere. We eat out quite a bit & have had a lot of experience with these two dishes & can say...without a doubt that if you are looking for the best of either of these...Park Place is the place to go!!

1  Thank Jcantgary
Reviewed September 24, 2012

Park Place is one of my favorite places. It takes you back in time. Service is great, and they have the best steaks in town. The crab claws are a great app. I try to go to Park Place often. The bar is also nice.

1  Thank natd2
Reviewed June 19, 2012

I have given this place several chances and it has been horrible every time the steaks arent very good and u pay way too much for anything on their menu. Also the service is not very good.

1  Thank TimSpellman
Reviewed June 18, 2012

My wife grew up in Texarkana, so when we visited there recently to celebrate her mom's 85th birthday she suggested Park Place. The restaurant has been there for years and the decor is indicative of that, but in a comfortable, retro kind of way. Big bar and dining area out front, quiet intimate dining area in back. We all enjoyed our meal choices, though there was not a hint of mesquite in my Snapper San Pedro. We had mentioned to our server, Lauren, that this was a birthday celebration, so at the end of the meal she appeared with a complimentary chocolate mousse, complete with lighted candle, for the birthday girl. Overall, excellent service, good food and fair prices.

2  Thank 4gentexn

Been to Park Place? Share your experiences!