“Can't beat the wings”

Ranked #43 of 83 Restaurants in Texarkana
Maud
“Can't beat the wings”
Reviewed June 5, 2011

They are close to the Wing Stop, but their wings are SO MUCH BETTER. We call them and order 20 wings with blue cheese and ranch dressing dips and a salad, and it feeds both of us with plenty left over. They are always friendly, the wings are fresh, salad fresher. They really do have great food.

• Visited May 2011

McKinney, Texas
“Good Food and best-looking Hooters girls”
Reviewed March 25, 2011

Let's just be honest -- no matter how much Hooters sells itself as a family restaurant, if the servers are great-looking, the guys enjoy the experience more than if they are not. Being brutally honest, that's true anywhere.

The women waiting tables at this particular Hooters were by far the best-looking I have seen in the three Hooters I've been to and the one BoneDaddy's I've visited. I am not a lech by any means, but I can appreciate beauty, and they have pretty faces here, not just huge cosmetic enhancements.

I was disappointed that they did not have any hard ciders at all, or hard lemonades.

The Cuban sandwich was very good, and the TV's were showing college basketball.

• Visited March 2011
“It's my Cheers”
Reviewed January 25, 2011

Blue cheese on everything crumbled or as a dip or dressing. The best and fresh every time ,by far the coldest beer on town. Refreshing

Houston, Texas
“Crowded but great place”
Reviewed June 21, 2010

Celebrated a friend's birthday here - it was loud and crowded but I guess that's why guys want to go to Hooters for their birthday. Right?

Drinks were not very good - very watered down and expensive!

Maud
“Even this grandma loves the wings and salad”
Reviewed June 2, 2010

Best wings in texarkana! I love to call in the order to go and take it home, but eating in is fine too. the salads always fresh and the blue cheese dressing is homemade and the best I've found. They add celery sticks for the side, and they're always really fresh.The wings make good leftovers too, so order plenty. Cheeseburgers are wonderful too. I have their number un my phone so I can order to go and hubby picks it up on his way home from work. Better than the Wing Stop by far!