“Thats what I'm talkin' 'bout!”

TLC Burgers and Fries
Ranked #3 of 83 Restaurants in Texarkana
Cuisines: American
“Thats what I'm talkin' 'bout!”
Reviewed August 20, 2012

You want a good hamburger? Eat here! Don't expect great service or even a table. You come here for the burger. Nothing more to add.

Visited July 2012
1 Thank ozarkviewcondos

Texarkana, Texas
“been awhile”
Reviewed July 24, 2012

last time i ate there the burgers were pretty good. the service has always been friendly. these burgers are a lot closer to what you would fix at home compared to the fast food joints.

Visited September 2011
1 Thank walterjohnston
Wake Village, Texas, United States
“Made from the heart”
Reviewed July 3, 2012

They have the best burgers in town/ I wish they had another location since downtown is far to go for lunch.

Visited March 2012
Texarkana,Texas
“Rated Best Hamburger in Town!”
Reviewed July 2, 2012

I ate here recently on a Saturday with my church group since we were going to tour the Ace of Clubs House after. TLC Burgers and Fries is rated Best Hamburger in Texarkana by the readers of our fine local publication, Four States Magazine, for several years in a row.

I ordered a cheeseburger from their extensive Hamburger menu and found the serving to be generous. In fact, so much so that I couldn't finish it! The fries were nicely seasoned but I wish that they were larger and crunchy on the outside and soft on the inside. Service at the counter in the back is fast and friendly!

As an ex-New Yorker, I especially enjoyed the posters on the wall from all the national touring companies who had performed at our historic Perot Theater over the years!

• Visited June 2012
Texarkana, Texas
“Best burgers in town for over 20 years!”
Reviewed June 21, 2012

Only open until 2PM. Red River sand on burgers and fries. Our favorite Saturday lunch place with the family.

Visited May 2012