“Really good burgers.”

TLC Burgers and Fries
Ranked #2 of 83 Restaurants in Texarkana
Cuisines: American
Reviewed May 30, 2012

I will be honest I really do like this places burgers but I dont condider them the best in town. But just for the fact that they are really good and it is a historic place should mean that people should come here. If we dont support local historic places like this then they will all vanish!!

Reviewed May 22, 2012

On our most recent trip to Arkansas, we veered into Texarkana and found TLC Burgers & Fries located in the historic downtown area. TLC makes a very good burger, not the best, but probably the best in Texarkana. I was surprised at how fast our order was ready, leaving me with the thought that the patties were pre cooked and waiting. The burger was large and patty was hand made, however, it seemed somewhat dry. This could be a result of pre-cooking. The veggies were very fresh and the bun nicely toasted. The fries were very tasty and I really loved the Red River sand seasoning. As for the sweet tea, it was fresh brewed and sweetened just right. The price was about average for what you get. If you are passing through Texarkana and have an urge for a burger and fries, then I would highly recommend TLC.

Reviewed April 9, 2012

TLC has the best burgers and fries in town!!! It's just a little hole in the wall in downtown Texarkana. It has been there forever. It consistently has great old fashioned burgers. Service is not super friendly, but they get the job don.

Reviewed March 25, 2012

Great place in the historic downtown for a really good burger & fries!! You will probably want to take home some of the seasoning they put on the fries.

Reviewed January 6, 2012

Got a cheeseburger and it was great! My wife got a bbq skinny burger with no bun and it was great too!

1  Thank handstandsam