“Terrific Hotel”

Best Western Plus Texarkana Inn & Suites
Ranked #1 of 18 Hotels in Texarkana
Reviewed August 25, 2013

I can't think of anything negative to say, the rooms, staff (Justin was great!) and value were exceptional. Beds were super comfortable, room very clean, internet easy to access. Friendly and attentive staff!

Reviewed August 25, 2013

I drove across country and on my way eastward home, I had scheduled a stopping point in Texarkana. I had the best service, food and accommodations at this Best Western. To be honest, my expectation for a small area was different than my experience, and by a lot. I had an excellent room and breakfast, and the location was perfect for getting back onto the highway. Thank you to the staff and for the great overnight stay. I will recommend this hotel for anyone who may need the perfect place to stop in between travels in the Arkansas and Texas area.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed August 19, 2013

I just stayed for the third time in the past year. The property is still beautifully maintained and spotlessly clean. The staff is extremely friendly and professional. I will keep coming back. My only comment is that I prefer softer pillows than they have on their otherwise very comfortable beds. I meant to check with the desk if they had any but by the time I went to bed it was a little late to ask.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed August 17, 2013

Very clean, great staff! Close to shopping great restaurants close buy. If it were closer to where I live I would definitely stay there with my family. Staff is very friendly and showed concern for guest needs. I would recomend this hotel to anyone!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed August 15, 2013

The staff were friendly & helpful. The rooms & facility were clean, good decor; the place felt fresh & new. Nice workout room & breakfast. The beds slept very well. There was a refrigerator & microwave & complimentary lotion, sewing kit, shower cap, etc. in the rooms. Definitely will stay here again!

Reviewed August 13, 2013

We stayed here based on the great TripAdvisor ratings and reviews. The room was extra big--larger than we expected! The breakfast was great too! We were driving from Texas to Illinois and the beds were so comfortable and the breakfast so good that after breakfast we went back to our room for another couple of hours of shut-eye before continuing our journey. We enjoyed our stay!

Reviewed August 8, 2013

We booked this hotel at the last minute based upon TripAdvisor reviews, and were not disappointed! After a long days drive were were pleasantly surprised to pull up to this new, modern hotel! We knew as soon as we stepped into the lobby that our stay was going to be great! The room was tastefully decorated and very comfortable! And breakfast was above par for a Best Western! We would definitely stay at this property again if we were in the area!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Also consider these accommodations in or near Texarkana
Comfort Suites Texarkana
Wyndham Garden Texarkana
#6 of 19 in Texarkana
Holiday Inn Texarkana Arkansas Convention Center
Hilton Garden Inn Texarkana

Been to Best Western Plus Texarkana Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!