“One hot Best Western!”

Best Western Plus Texarkana Inn & Suites
Ranked #1 of 18 Hotels in Texarkana
Reviewed December 17, 2011

Wow. We booked our hotel through Hotwire & were upset when it was revealed we would be staying at a Best Western- we never stay at those. We were on a last minute get-away and were tired from driving 500 miles. It was midnight when we arrived at hotel. Walking into a sheik lobby decorated in cool hues of steel grey & blue was shocking to say the least. It was an oasis on the interstate. Our room was so beautiful we got food & stayed up watching TV- we hated to waste the experience! Decor great, bed super-comfy, bathroom clean, good water pressure... We were sad to leave early the next day. This is our new spot to stay when driving to Dallas!

• Stayed: December 2011
4  Thank drjulia

Reviewed October 19, 2011

I would give it a 5, but it is a Best Western, afterall. We stayed at the Best Western Plus in Texarkana while traveling. My husband was not happy that I booked the BW, but we were both extremely pleased with the quality of the room. Probably the nicest room I've stayed in for $100/night. I would definitely stay there again. We've bragged to friends about what a great find this BW Plus was.

2  Thank Brungart
Reviewed September 23, 2011

This is definitely the nicest Best Western that I've ever stayed in. I'm not sure if this is a new hotel or has just been newly renovated but it has a great modern decor and everything was immaculately clean. Staff on the front desk were very knowledgeable and friendly and definitely made us feel welcome. They also provided a great restaurant recommendation, which made our stay in Texarkana that much better. I couldn't have asked for anything else and will definitely include this hotel as a stop on my next trip in the area.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Brenda B
Reviewed September 20, 2011

The Front desk clerk was professional from the get go. We called about an hour before we arrived and they saved a room for us. The elevator was fast and so smooth that we wondered if it was moving at all. There was plenty of parking. I would have liked an indoor pool but I guess we can't have it all. The free breakfast was much more than we expected, eggs and bacon, french toast and waffles even cold cereal if you want it. The construction on Highway 30 made it more difficult to get to this hotel than it should have been but it was well worth the couple of minutes extra it took to get there. Just trust your instincts once you are off the highway cause your gps will start squaking to do a u turn and to take a left when you cannot. Simply aim for the hotel as you can see it from the road. The beds were very comfortable and the bathrooms were huge with a nice shower with adequate pressure to be refreshing.

2  Thank nashvilleroam
Reviewed September 18, 2011

This is probably the nicest Best Western I have ever stayed it. They put a lot of effort into design and it was worth it. It was like an oasis off the highway. The rooms were nice, fridge,.micro, lots of bathroom "treats", great shower. Breakfast was delicious - eggs, bacon, yogurt, fruit, baked goods, etc.
The surrounding area was lacking. Most of the activitiy was in Texas a couple exits up, but we ate dinner at Zapata's in the arkansas side. It was good.

Reviewed August 31, 2011

Our experience was first rate from arrival to departure. Nice, new, large, clean, well-decorated rooms with a little refreshment area that contained a mini fridge (tiny freezer worked well), coffeemaker, and microwave. Very comfortable bed; WiFi worked well; secure, well-lit parking; and decent free breakfast. Nice pool and workout room, and very friendly staff. Not one complaint on our overnight stay. Very convenient to everything in Texarkana, and very easy access from I-30. We would most definitely stay at this hotel again!

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 25, 2011

Normally I do not ever stay at Bet Western Hotels due to the fact most of them are older and worn down. My normal hotel choice in Texarkana was booked and I drove by this Best Western and saw it was a newer place on the east side of town right off the interstate. Booked a King Suite and really liked what I saw. Room was about the same as a Comfort Suites King Room. Large room with microwave and refrigerator and plenty of space to move around. Extremely clean and well maintained with an indoor pool right off the lobby on the first floor.
Bed was extremely comfortable and got a great nights sleep. The only problem I had with the hotel was the price was a little too high for the area and what was offered. They have at least 15 different rates to choose from if booking online including AAA, Senior Citizens, etc. If you are a basic traveler looking for a good rate, you are going to pay a little too much.
Construction in front of the hotel was horrible, but the hotel is far enough off the interstate you couldn't hear it in your room.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Texarkana
Hampton Inn Texarkana Arkansas
Wyndham Garden Texarkana
#5 of 19 in Texarkana
Holiday Inn Texarkana Arkansas Convention Center
Hilton Garden Inn Texarkana

Been to Best Western Plus Texarkana Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!