Studio 6 Texarkana
  • Breakfast included
Quality Inn(Texarkana)
Ambassador Inn(Texarkana)
View Hotel
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 29, 2009

We stayed the 6th of June. Took forever to get checked-in as there was only 1 person at the front desk even though there were several people waiting. The room we were given did not feel safe. Our door frame had a big gap in it & the safty lock was not working properly. The pool was not very clean. Breakfast the next morning was very limited & was not being replenshed. We did get there the last 1/2 hour of breakfast, but the food should have been replenshed up until closing time. About 5 minutes before the posted closing time both doors were closed. We felt like we were locked in. Not a good start to our vacation!

• Stayed: June 2009, traveled with family
Reviewed December 17, 2008

My husband, 2 kids and I stayed with this hotel for 3 nights while visiting family in Texarkana. The staff was so friendly and well informed. Our room was kept clean daily and housekeeping was so quiet you never even knew they were in the area. breakfast was a delightful surprise. Would stay again and recommend for sure.

• Stayed: December 2008, traveled with family
Reviewed July 24, 2008

Okay, at first we thought this would be an okay stay for just overnite with car trouble on our way to Nashville. Wrong. Once it got dark, there were people driving through the parking lot who were Not staying there. (The area around the hotel would not give you this indication upon first arriving). Then just as I turned the covers down so my sleeping five yr old could cover up, I look down at the floor just along the edge of the bed, a used Condom. A used condom, which indicates to me that 1) a maid just skipped this room entirely or 2) a maid assigned to that room had vision problems.
The clerk at the front desk said "oh, sorry". Do not stay here.

• Stayed: July 2008, traveled with family
1  Thank robinhood72
Reviewed March 25, 2008

We stayed at the Hotel in 2007, In March of 2008 our Credit Card was re-billed for our stay $284.40. I walked in and pointed out the error. They will still not refund my money. They say it is a computer glitch with over $70,000 in errors from various customers. They blame it on the previous management. Choice Hotels wants copies of my entire Bank Statements ( Yeah Right !!! )

Under no circumstances should you give these people a credit card. They will abuse the privilege.

• Stayed: July 2007, traveled on business
2  Thank Paul_Midland
Reviewed November 8, 2007

This is a outside entrance hotel that is clean and very charming. My husband and I were impressed with the service overall and they have a breakfast that is surprisingly great. Will certainly stay again and recommend to others.

• Stayed: October 2007, traveled with family