See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed November 17, 2017

I have been here every year for BBQ and have never had an issue until this year, I will not stay here again after the disgusting show that was put on in the parking lot this year.
I am all up for a good party but this was too much they had basically prostitutes posing as models in the parking lot for a bike wash which is fine I have no problem with that but after it got dark it got crazy and very nasty. they had bouncers that were blocking the back entrance to the bar and would not let us go in until we paid them $10 and put their hands on you if you tried to go in.
But the absolutely topping on the cake was what the girls were doing for money in the parking lot and on the side of the building. the people working the bar were told about it and did nothing. The next day I had went to the front office to get a couple more towels ( they only gave you 2 and they wouldn't even go around your hair they were so small) and the guy at the front desk did not want to give me any more and I also asked for another pillow (only given 2 very thins ones) my husband had to get involved and finally he gave me 1 towel and 1 pillow, I am usually very happy with this place but this year was horrible.

Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 3, 2017 via mobile

Ok place to stay in a pinch. Clean. Bed not very comfortable. Terrible cheap thin towels. Needs new pillows. I'd stay again but only if I had too. No free breakfast but restaurant has really good buffet.

Date of stay: May 2017
Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed November 17, 2016 via mobile

We stayed for three nights on the weekend of the Florida game. The room was large, quiet, and had a comfortable king bed. The fridge was cold and the microwave worked. I was glad I read other reviews and brought towels from home. You'll also need to bring your own soap and shampoo as theirs is inadequate. They raise the rate on game weekends by $30/night. Otherwise, it really ticked me off big time that the manager said we weren't entitled to the complimentary hot buffet breakfast. I told him it was bait and switch but he said the online ad was a mistake so he didn't have to honor the offer. I am writing the Ark AG to complain & disputing that part of the charges ($26/day for two, including tip) with my credit card. If it was a mistake, then why haven't they corrected it??? I will say that breakfast was good and will hold you until supper.

Date of stay: November 2016
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 15, 2016

I was iffy about this place because I had read some of the reviews that were a little scary, but I thought it was just fine. It was super clean, even though it was a little worn. The carpet in our room was brand new and the room itself was big and roomy. The heat/air conditioning worked just fine. It was a lot cheaper to stay here than in Fayetteville and it was still close to the stadium. The manager was very nice. All in all it was very nice and it would not bother me to stay here again at all.

Room tip: I slept good. It seems to be really quiet.
Date of stay: November 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 24, 2016

This was our 8th year at War Eagle Fair and our 6th year staying at Executive Inn & Suites. Nic and his crew have always treated us with excellence in attitude, helpfulness and attention to our needs and desires. Yes this is an older motel in a commercial district but suits our needs as a clean and comfortable place to stay. We will continue to stay there as long as we are able to make the long trip there and back.

Date of stay: October 2016