“Great hotel”

Ranked #5 of 20 Hotels in Springdale
Collierville, United States
“Great hotel”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 12, 2013

Was here on Company assignment. Check in was easy and without issues. Room was cool upon entry and ready for me. Front desk recommended restaurant nearby that was excellent. Overall, a great place to stay.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business

2 Thank Eddie T

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 5, 2013 via mobile

This hotel was the perfect location. We were working in Springdale and Siloam Springs. There are a few restaurants nearby. The Market across the street was very good! The hotel staff was very friendly, it might have been since we were there so long but they aren't afraid to have a conversation and visit. With the recent tornados they kept a watch on the weather and made sure that if we were to be woken up it was for good reason. The breakfast was free but not good. They had oatmeal, and waffles if that's what you like but fake eggs and potatoes. Internet was SLOW!! They have 1 night where there is free beer. For the money and location it's worth it.

• Stayed May 2013
1 Thank IliveintheD4
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 3, 2013

This hotel was a great place! The staff was so nice and helpful, the room was very nice and it was in a very nice area! The pool needed cleaning but they said they were working on and the kids still enjoyed it!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family

Little Rock, Arkansas
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 1, 2013

Have stayed here many times over the years since it opened. The staff are always very nice. Easy parking. Can be noisey if close to the interstate side of the hotel. It is close to several good restaurants. Rates were good this trip so decided to give it another chance. (have used several other hotels in area when they had better rates) The rooms are good but seem to be showing wear. Nice little lobby. Breakfast good.

Room Tip: Room on front away from highway if you are a light sleeper.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Texas
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 23, 2013

I have been a Hilton Diamond member for over 15 years and have relied on the quality of a Hampton Inn stay for many years of business travel. This was my first & last & only stay at this property. First, my profile shows that I prefer a high floor AWAY from the elevator and I was given a room directly across the hall from the elevator and ice machine. I went into the room and it stunk like a junior high gym locker room! UGH! The semi-friendly front desk person reassigned me to a room on the 1st floor. This room did not stink, but it faced somewhat towards the freeway. If you are a light sleeper, DO NOT get an exterior room towards the end of the hotel. The road noise will keep you up all night. I decided to stay at the hotel because the Homewood Suites and the nice Hampton Inn in Fayetteville were booked. Besides the road noise, the hotel is showing its age. The bed & towels were nice, but the carpet is getting worn and it just has an older hotel feel to it. I won't be back. My next stay in the area, I'll either be at the Homewood or the VERY quiet and nice Hampton in Fayetteville. Besides, there's not very much to do in Springdale anyway.

Room Tip: The interior rooms are probably quieter.
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank NativeTexans
Rickey S, Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Springdale, responded to this review, September 10, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to share your experiences regarding your recent stay at our hotel. I would like to apologize for the odor in your initial room as well as the noise you experienced from I540. I appreciate you letting us know so that we can always improve on our guest experiences. We value you as a guest, and I do want you to know that your concerns are our concerns!

Again, thank you for making the effort to share your experience with us. We hope you visit us again soon so that we can demonstrate our commitment to your satisfaction.

Best Regards,

Timothy Rosenberger
White Hall, United States
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 20, 2013

First AC didn't work, then they failed to have it checked on the first day, so I lost an evening babysitting the maintenance man, just to be told to move rooms. New room was invested with ants, similar to the pool which they refused to clean the bugs out of.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business

1 Thank Ed M
Thank you for taking the time to share your disappointment with your stay at our hotel. I would like to apologize again for any frustrations you experienced with our hotel. I would also like to apologize for the lack of urgency you received from our team members. We want our guests to be met with a well-trained staff that puts guest comfort and satisfaction before everything else. I am sorry that this was not the case when you requested the pool to be cleaned and your AC repaired.

Again, thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts. We value you as a guest, and I do want you to know that your concerns are our concerns!

Yours in Hospitality,

Timothy Rosenberger
Scott, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 20, 2013

I was impressed by the quality of my stay over a weekend and the friendliness of the staff. Complimentary breakfast was wonderful too! The decor of the hotel is modern and it is conveniently located near entertainment and sports. I was also impressed with the price of the room and the size. It seemed like an apartment instead of a hotel room.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple