“Consistently Good Experience”

DoubleTree by Hilton Springdale
Ranked #2 of 20 Hotels in Springdale
GreenLeadersGold level
Reviewed March 12, 2014

We stay here during football season and now will be there for Hog Baseball. Hotel is just off 540 so you are close to everything from Fayetteville to Rogers. Rooms are well kept and breakfast is outstanding, free for Honors members like us! Even get omelette cooked to order. Now have cocktails in the lobby evenings. One issue.....tv is often tuned into Fox News. Please stop that.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank arcounselor

Reviewed March 11, 2014

It was all good as always. Room was clean, staff is very helpful and pleasant (except for the blonde chick that's there. She looks annoyed most of the time.). Staff at breakfast is very nice, and attentive.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed March 10, 2014

I had a great experience at the Doubletree in Springdale, AR. The staff was very helpful prior to me arriving there as my GPS was not functioning and I needed directions from the airport on a cold night where the backroads were frozen over. First he told me to take my time coming in as the roads were bad and then gave me very good directions on how to get there. When I arrived he asked if I was teh one who asked for directions and I said yes. He asked how he drive was. The room and bathroom was very clean. This is why I try to stay at a Doubletree evertime I travel. I get the best service and the rooms are always clean. The full breakfast with made to order omelts was great too!

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed March 1, 2014

Loved the hotel especially the cookies @ check-in !!!! Will probably book another location soon!! Now I've got to add something to make 200 characters...blah blah blahzaa zaablah blahzaa zaablah nothing else to say but why make us type 200 of them

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed February 13, 2014

This hotel went above and beyond to insure that both of the mens and womens basketball teams that we brought were comfortable. I would recommend this property to anyone passing through. The staff was more then accomodating. Rooms were clean, breakfast was excellent, and the pool/workout facilites were wonderful. All around a wonderful experience, we will be staying at this property everytime we pass through.

Room Tip: We brought two teams to this property so we were scattered, all rooms our wonderful.
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed February 6, 2014

The hotel had a nice room, spacious and clean. Do watch the showers, they are a bit low. Breakfast isn't free but many places to eat nearby, or spend $9 and get hot meal at hotel. The bed was spacious, comfortable.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled solo
Reviewed January 29, 2014

On a family trip with small children we stayed at the Springdale Doubletree and found it very pleasant, from staff to condition of the rooms, which met all our reservation requests. There is a charge for breakfast, but promotions make it only $5, still a bargain at the room rate we got.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family