Inn at the Mill
La Quinta Inn & Suites Springdale(Springdale)(Great Value!)
$89
SleepInn
$110
$105
TownePlace Suites
WoodSpring Suites Springdale(Springdale)(Great Value!)
$75
All reviewswine and cheeseold millgrist millwater featuresquaint hotelcrackersadjacent restaurantcivil wareuropean styleceiling fancrystal bridges museumcomplimentary breakfastcomfortable bedfayetteville areanorthwest arkansasfirst floorstayed one night
Reviewed February 10, 2013

I couldn't ask for anything to be better! Only wish I could've stayed longer. I will definitely book a room again soon! Also telling everyone I know to find any excuse to visit the area just to stay there :) I had read the reviews and now I know why everyone was raving about Larry! He is such a pleasant person and adds so much to the experience! Can't wait to return!

• Stayed: February 2013
Reviewed January 27, 2013

I've been dying to try this hotel out and finally got the chance last night. I am a travel agent and have sent client there but hadnt been myself. It was a very quick trip, only checked in for about 12hrs. I will be back and return for a more detailed review. As of now I can say we arrived around 6pm, Larry greeted and checked us in quickly. He is just as friendly as others reviews state! We stayed in the Lambeth Suite and it was great. Yes, this is an older hotel so it's not perfect but if you take the snooty out and just enjoy, you will love it! I can say that because I used to nit pick everything, life is better now that I don't! Whirlpool bath, balcony, seating area, very comfortable bed, can't beat it! Pillows are heavenly, not sure about other rooms but this one had two firm pillows in closet that we used to prop up while we read in bed. Check with Mary Ellen was a breeze, coffee and Danishes delivered to room where fantastic. Coffee wasn't my favorite, but I drank it! I will be back, in daylight to walk the grounds and have dinner at James at the Mill! Can't wait! Will review again more detail after!

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank JCrane18
Reviewed January 20, 2013

This non chain facility exceeds expectations. Rooms are large, rates are resonable. Beds very comfortable -- Nice pillows -- Continental breakfasts and wine/cheese in the evenings. Wireless internet signal a bit weak -- does not really reach the rooms. Would recommend as a relief from the corporate chains.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank 501casper
Reviewed January 12, 2013 via mobile

It's so nice to be pleasantly suprised . Unbelievably courteous staff. We called down and asked to switch our room from the highway side to the inside of the inn and the guy from the front desk literally ran our new room key to us! Super clean. Super value for what you get. Loved the beef Wellington at Jeff's . Beautiful setting .

• Stayed: January 2013
1  Thank Capn_Caveman
Reviewed January 8, 2013

Four ladies stayed here on a road trip. We were so pleased with our stay. The wine and cheese upon check in was such a pleasant surprise. The complimentary breakfast was just what we needed to start our day. While there one of the party needed to send a business fax and the front desk was so polite to help in this matter!
This is a wonderful place to stay and much more than we expected! And the value was incredible! Have paid much more for much less!
Thanks to Angie for her great hospitality!

Room Tip: Rooms on the back side are on the second floor. We had four people so we had a king bed and a queen fold our sofa.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled with friends