“Better than expected!”

Sleep Inn and Suites
Ranked #11 of 20 Hotels in Springdale
Reviewed April 21, 2014

When we arrived, the hotel lobby was very clean and the staff was very nice and had a sense of humor which I like! We got to our room and were pleasantly surprised at how BIG the room was and how clean it was. I definitely recommend this hotel and will stay again in the future!

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family

Reviewed January 5, 2014

This is our 3rd time to stay at this particular hotel. The mgmt worked with us since we needed 14 rooms. They were very appreciative of our 3rd trip back. When I got there, they had all the keys and invoices separated awaiting our arrival which made checking in an entire wrestling team a breeze.

The rooms are nice and the beds are awesome. Our room had a coffee pot, microwave and small frig. The TV was perfect size for the room (40"). The room was also very clean.

The free breakfast is OK. Your typical free buffet. Toast, eggs, biscuits waffles, oatmeal ect... Nothing fancy but not bad. The dining room was a nice place for the kids to relax and watch TV. The kids also like the pool and workout area.

There are a number of restaurants within walking distance from the hotel...Braums, Taco Bell, Jimmy Johns, Blue Fin Sushi, Guadalajara Mexican and a pizza / Italian place.

We will definitely be back.... This is a great value at $80 per night.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed October 29, 2013

This is a very nice hotel: Clean, quiet and everything in good shape. The staff is friendly and although I had a small issue it was handled by the Manager (Mr. Paul Patel) quickly and very professionally! I will definetely return to this conviently located hotel the next time I fly out of NW Arkansas airport.
I wish the staff continued sucess!

Room Tip: I like to be near the Lobby-it was convienent and perfectly located!
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed October 20, 2013 via mobile

This place was very nice. It was very clean and very convenient. The young lady at the front desk was very personable and helpful. The room was good sized and the breakfast was good. Will definitely use this place again. It is only a couple blocks off the highway and close to several good places to eat.

Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 20, 2013 via mobile

Nice place. Very clean. Better than average breakfast buffet. They earned bonus points for being understanding and accommodating. We were meeting friends, and through a misunderstanding, the friends had made a reservation for us, and we had made our own as well. The hotel told us that they would try to rent out the extra night, and get it off our card, and they did.

Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed October 8, 2013

We booked a room with 2 queen beds months ahead but at check-in told only a king room available. Since there were 4 adults had to go find another hotel late at night. Second time this has happened. They consider a sleeper sofa as second bed.

I cancelled all future reservations I made last year for this year's ball games and asked to talk to manager to see why my reservation wasn't honored. He has yet to return my call.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank Rwa006
Reviewed September 30, 2013

I usually don't choose a Sleep Inn for our road trips because I prefer lamps in a room to overhead lights. This particular unit had lamps, a closet and a sofa. It was very comfortable for our two night stay. It is located near I 540 and is close to restaurants.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
Travelers also viewed these Springdale hotels
Fairfield Inn & Suites Springdale
TownePlace Suites Fayetteville North / Springdale
La Quinta Inn & Suites Springdale
Quality Suites
Quality Suites
#14 of 20 in Springdale
Extended Stay America - Fayetteville - Springdale
Hampton Inn and Suites Springdale

Been to Sleep Inn and Suites? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Sleep Inn and Suites

Address: 1056 Rieff St, Springdale, AR 72762-4800
Location: United States > Arkansas > Springdale
Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Kitchenette Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
#6 Business Hotel in Springdale
Price Range: $97 - $108 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Sleep Inn and Suites 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Choice Hotels, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Sleep Inn and Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Sleep Inn Springdale