“Good & getting better”

Ranked #2 of 164 Restaurants in Springdale
Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Award winning polished casual American restaurant noted for homemade recipes and outstanding service!
Reviewed October 10, 2013

Late lunch on the first day of a new menu with several interesting entrees. We all enjoyed our meals (salad with salmon, fish tacos, small pizza) & the fresh-baked bread with "liquid" butter was delicious. We even shared a decadent chocolate dessert, which was very good if not exceptional. We almost had the place to ourselves, but even so service was excellent; we've always been impressed with the staff's level of training & efficiency. The atmosphere is very nice (folksy, comfy) tho neither the feel nor the menu is fancy or elegant. This is a very good, solid, tasty place to eat, tho, & we will definitely return.

Reviewed October 5, 2013 via mobile

We had high hopes for this restaurant. It looks appealing from the outside and was within walking distance from the hotel we were staying at. There were 3 of us couples looking for a good meal before heading back home the following day after a wonderful weekend in Arkansas. Unfortunately this place did nothing but disappoint all 6 of us.

3 people ordered the jumbalaya chicken and shrimp pasta sort of dish. Each one tasted different and the only common thing about that meal was the chicken was less than appealing. I had a ribeye which was over cooked and lacked any flavor. I cannot recall what the other two Individuals had but can say everyone left complaining.

Bear in mind we had been living on pizza and other junk food during our weekend. Needless to say I wouldn't spend money there again.

For anyone who wants to enjoy and alcoholic beverage while watching a game or with their meal .... Know this place does not serve alcohol.

Proceed with low expectations here folks......

Reviewed October 2, 2013

My friends and I stopped here on the way to the football game. As usual, the food was excellent, the server never let my tea glass get low, and the prices are inexpensive for the quality of food you receive. I will continue to visit Marketplace anytime I'm passing through Northwest Arkansas.

Reviewed September 30, 2013

Ate lunch and dinner several times during our 10 day stay. Love the bread that is brought to your table. Loved the pick 2 - I always have salad and a baked potato so I can save room for a yummy dessert. Sad that the peach cobbler was on the "fall" menu which started in October. But the apple cobbler was good too. Staff are always so friendly and there are a lot of servers. Food is served quickly and courteously. Great experience every time.

Reviewed September 25, 2013 via mobile

Ate here with a party of 10 and food was delivered promptly / hot and delicious. They have a very diverse menu and everything I have had has been good. Service is always fair to good, I recommend the ultimate jambalaya it is a Cajun dish full of flavor or the turkey medallions with skewered vegetables.