“Understanding”

Ranked #13 of 20 Hotels in Springdale
Sallisaw, Oklahoma
“Understanding”
Reviewed August 21, 2014

Recently reserved a rooms here for my family because I had a stay at the local hospital. Due to a misunderstanding my wife went to the wrong hotel and they were no shows for this reservation. Management was understanding and didn't charge a full no show fee. Thank you.

Stayed August 2014, traveled with family
arkie_11, Manager at Quality Suites, responded to this review, August 25, 2014
Dear Valued Guest

Your feedback is very important to us and we can assure you that we will use this information to do everything possible to create an enjoyable experience for each of our guests. We hope to see you again soon! We sincerely Hope all is well with you and family for Hospital stay.

479-725-1777

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Texas
Reviewed July 25, 2014

I recently stayed here for 4 nights. The room offered plenty of space, although the bathroom was somewhat small. The beds were somewhat softer than I prefer. I found the breakfast to be lackluster and disappointing (eggs tasted like powdered eggs), and I thought it closed early for people on vacation.

However, most things were fine until my last day/night. We were gone all day and upon our return found that our room had not been cleaned. When we spoke to the manager the next day, we found his attitude to be less than accommodating. We did not feel he accepted any responsibility for the situation. He said we had left a Do Not Disturb sign on our door, so they didn't clean it. We explained that we had not used a Do Not Disturb sign, so he suggested someone was playing a trick on us. That theory falls apart because we were not travelling with anyone else and did not know anyone else at the hotel--and there were no children with us.

Additionally, we found 3 roaches in the bathroom, and when we reported this, we felt he was questioning our honesty. He said they'd have to check on that and asked if the roaches were still there!!

In exchange for finding roaches and having no housekeeping service on one of the days, he offered a nominal credit to our bill. He offered less than 10% of our total bill.

Overall, I found the facility to be ok (minus the roaches), but the service totally unacceptable. There are several other options in the immediate area; I'll make another choice next time.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
2 Thank OneTraveler
arkie_11, Manager at Quality Suites, responded to this review, July 28, 2014
Dear Guest
When you came to Front Desk complaining about this I did some investigation on it, and yes you did have the do not disturb sign on the door,Hotel disputes all other comments from this guest who was just trying to get her money back.
Cabot, Arkansas
Reviewed July 8, 2014 via mobile

This was a very nice place to stay the night clean and very friendly with very good amenities. Only bad thing I could say is the beds where to soft for me but some would like them soft. Next time in this area I would stay there again. Really did like a little convenient store inside the hotel that's open all night.

Stayed July 2014
arkie_11, Manager at Quality Suites, responded to this review, July 9, 2014
Dear Valued Guest

and so glad you liked the convince of our gift shop/store at the Frond Desk, once again Thank You From GM & Staff

Cabot, Arkansas
Reviewed June 28, 2014

Nice Hotel! I was traveling with my husband and two young sons. I booked a room with two queen size beds. The room was very clean and had plenty of space. I was actually surprised how big the room and bathroom was. The pool was nice and had a hot tub. Not huge but nice to help my two kiddos burn off energy. The staff was great. The young man that check us in was nice and polite. The breakfast was good, it had the usual (eggs, bacon, waffles, bagels, fruit, cereal, yogurt). There were plenty of restaurants nearby for dinner. The beds were very cozy. I did notice that our room was nice and quiet also. Easy to get to from the highway. I would stay there again, easily.

Room Tip: If you have kids get the double queen room. It had the beds, a desk, a couch and coffee table. Plent...
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank Ashley D
arkie_11, General Manager at Quality Suites, responded to this review, June 30, 2014
Dear Valued Guest

Your feedback is very important to us and we can assure you that we will use this information to do everything possible to create an enjoyable experience for each of our guests. We hope to see you again soon! and great that you all and the kids had a great time, Thank You again from GM & Staff

Texarkana, Arkansas
Reviewed May 27, 2014

This hotel normally requires 24-hr notice of cancellation. I had to cancel at the last minute due to a sick child and the manager was kind enough to let me do that with no penalty. I will definitely choose this hotel again. I've stayed here before and loved it because it's close to everything.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business

Idaho Falls, Idaho
Reviewed May 25, 2014

Overall a great place to stay while in Springdale. Upon check in our first room had some issues such as torn carpet outside the bathroom door and no drain plug for the tub. I went downstairs and Raymond at the desk gave me keys to another room to inspect and switch to if it met our liking. It was in perfect shape. We had the mini suite and it was a nice size room with a seating area for visits with family. We stayed 4 nights and enjoyed the wonderful beds and the very quiet property. There are many choices of places to eat right near by for lunch and dinner and a decent breakfast served in the am at the hotel. It was kept fresh until the end of serving time. When returning to NW AR we will be staying here again.

Room Tip: 328 worked well for us. It is near the end of the hall and very quiet.
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
arkie_11, General Manager at Quality Suites, responded to this review, May 26, 2014

Hot Springs
Reviewed May 21, 2014

great place to stay in the area. Close to UA. Spaceous rooms, very clean, great breakfast, friendly staff. Booked online paying one month in advange to get the great deal. I did not have the points to use but the Choice privileges card still got me a great deal.

Room Tip: sign up for Choice Privileges and book online
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled with family