“Great breakfast, great rooms, great service!”
Review of Quality Suites

Quality Suites
Ranked #13 of 20 Hotels in Springdale
Reviewed January 23, 2012

I absolutely love staying at this hotel. I am always greeted politely. Rooms are very clean and spacious. The staff is very friendly and always willing to help. Easy to get in and out of due to traffic light. Breakfast is very good with plenty of options.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank Colleen U
There are newer reviews for Quality Suites

Reviewed January 11, 2012

We stayed here with two young children and had a great experience. The location of the hotel is great. It's tucked behind another hotel, so even though we were near everything, we weren't right up on the main road with all the traffic and noise. We checked-in late at night and had no problems at all. The front desk was very helpful and friendly. We had a great room at the end of a hallway. Even though the parking lot was full, we never heard anyone - on our hall, above us or below us. We had two small children and there was plenty of room for all of the 'stuff' that goes with small children and room for us to still walk around. The beds were very comfortable! One review said the pillows were small, but ours were plenty big and comfy! The pool was a little on the small side, but it was an indoor one and the kids loved it! Anytime we are here, we will be sure to stay at this hotel!

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled with family
2  Thank Jennifer B
Reviewed September 12, 2011

The pool is tiny and the breakfast is okay. The staff were all very pleasant. I was the leader of a small group of high school students, and all of the rooms we had were very nice and clean. The desk area in the room was great. They had an ethernet hookup for internet as well as wifi. The fridge worked great. We utilized the small conference/meeting room (called the Razorback room) and it left something to be desired. There was a small white board and a few cabinets along with a long table with about 10 chairs.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed August 25, 2011

I have been working in another area for an inspector that was off. I found that the Comfort Suites in Springdale was almost center of the area that I was to inspect. The room was very spacious and with a computer desk to complete every day's work. Nice and quiet with a great breakfast offering. I never left without a good breakfast. The business office was open for use and was very handy. The entire staff seemed to be there just for me. Its hard enough to work out of town, but Comfort Suites makes it almost like being home.

If your coming to Sprigdale Arkansas, stay with family at Comfort Suites. I did.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed August 15, 2011

I was upgraded to a Jacuzzi suite for free upon check-in, however I never used it. The breakfast could have been better, you can definitely tell the eggs are made instantly. The fridge in my room did not work, but that was okay for me because I ate out at the restaurants nearby. My main complaint about this hotel is going to be the pillows. The pillows are about the size of normal decorative pillow for a couch. I had to use four of them to get a somewhat good night sleep.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed August 1, 2011

The front desk staff is somewhat friendly and checks you in very fast. The breakfast is a bit on the low end of the hotel, it doesn't offer enough choices to choose from and i would like to see Choice Hotels International upgrade their breakfast. Overall it was a nice stay and i hope to come back whenever i'm around this area.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
arkie_11, General Manager at Quality Suites, responded to this reviewResponded July 11, 2013

Thank You. Your feedback is very important, We will look to improve the Breakfast experiance

Reviewed July 19, 2011

We enjoyed our stay. The breakfast was good. There was nothing that set it apart from any other hotel. But would stay again because it was clean, good food, and nice staff.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled with family