“Western Sizzlin, Springdale, AR”
Review of Western Sizzlin

Cuisines: American
Description: Buffet And More
Description: Buffet And More
Reviewed October 26, 2013

We went on a Sunday evening, usually not a very busy time. The restaurant was comfortably busy, not too noisy, service was good. Food was good and with the food bar you could order a steak for just a little more money. My steak I like cooked medium well done and sometimes it comes back to me hard as a rock. The steak was very good, cooked just right. We enjoyed our visit very much.

Reviewed August 2, 2013

The food and service at the Springdale, AR Western Sizzlin is awesome. Tea glass was never left sitting empty. clean plates were always handy. Great experience all around each and every time I visit.

Reviewed June 13, 2013

soggy lettuce, poor quality food, unpleasant, dated decor, staff expects tips even though it is self service buffett, price is high for quality of food

Reviewed February 14, 2013

We have eaten here several times. I love a good buffet. This one isn't as big as the new-style Golden Corral's, so you don't get quite the selection, but I thought the food was of better quality. It still has an 80's-90's look to it, but everything was very clean. We didn't order any additions to the food bar, but you could get a steak or shrimp skewer added for an additional cost. Even without adding anything, there were several meat choices, as well as salad (a relatively small selection here), veggies and dessert, including soft serve ice cream and a few sugar-free offerings. I'll be back.