“Excellent Food and Service with a smile”
Review of Pattaya Thai Sushi

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Pattaya Thai Sushi
Ranked #36 of 151 Restaurants in Springdale
Cuisines: Thai
Fayetteville, AR
“Excellent Food and Service with a smile”
Reviewed August 24, 2013

We have enjoyed finding a tasty Thai place with great service.
Our favorite is the Basil chicken- Drunken Noodle. For lunch it includes a (very) fresh egg roll.
The Fried Wontons are great. Our son tried a various amount of their Sushi and it was fresh with great flavor.

• Visited August 2013

Siloam Springs, Arkansas, United States
“Would visit again”
Reviewed May 15, 2013

I had a lunch meeting at this place. I suspected it would be good when I pull in to the parking lot only to find two open spaces. The person I was meeting wasn't so lucky and had to circle the lot for a few minutes until a spot opened up. Once inside, we were seated immediately. The atmosphere is nothing special...kind of odd really. The restaurant is in an old fast-food eatery. The place filled up fast, and it appeared to be a popular place for business lunches. We waited around 20 minutes to make our food order. The place seemed a bit overwhelmed. But the person I was meeting for lunch had been there many times for other business lunches and assured me that they have never been that slow before. The staff were very kind and the food was good and cheap. I had the Stir Fried Garlic Chicken...it was heavy on the garlic, but I like that. The only thing disappointing about the food is that it was too heavy on the rice, with not quite enough chicken and/or broccoli. But the flavors were there. I'd like to try again when they are not so busy.

• Visited April 2013
Springdale, Arkansas
“always liked food but had bad service, won't go back”
Reviewed April 4, 2013

I had always liked their food. But they messed up a pick up order...and after i had driven home across town i realized it...and hated what they had in the bag...called them to make what i had paid for...and when i drove back to pick up the correct product...didn't like how they treated me...told them i would not be back...and they said they didn't care.

Visited May 2012
Springdale, Arkansas
“A family favorite”
Reviewed July 23, 2012

My entire family is addicted to Pattaya! My husband's work is nearby and he eats lunch there often. We actually ended up here for Easter dinner. Everything they make is fantastic.

• Visited May 2012
Tontitown, Arkansas
“Best Thai and Sushi in Springdale.”
Reviewed May 30, 2012 via mobile

Eat here whenever I can. The food and service are always excellent.