“Terrible Food Everytime I Visit”
Review of Applebee's

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Applebee's
Ranked #21 of 150 Restaurants in Springdale
Cuisines: American
Springdale, Arkansas
“Terrible Food Everytime I Visit”
Reviewed February 27, 2012

I've never been a fan of Applebee's. I used to live in Arizona and every now and then, my co-workers and I would eat at the location on Central Avenue in the downtown Phoenix area. (Their choice, not mine.)

Now that I live in Arkansas, I have visited the Springdale location on several occasions, and the one constant is that no matter what I order, the food is always terrible. (At least they are consistent.)

On more than one occasion, I've ordered the hot wings, and on more than one occasion, they were not cooked properly. In fact, they were still partially frozen near the bone. The manager was nice enough to apologize and take the wings off of our bill on one of those occasions, which was very nice of him.

Unfortunately, the terrible food experience is consistent no matter what I order. I tried the provolone stuffed meatballs and pasta on another occasion. They looked absolutely delicious on the television commercial, but they tasted awful. True to form, these tasted like nothing more than an item you can find on a regular TV dinner. Plus, they were mushy and wet in texture. I'm a major salt addict, however, the pasta was way too salty even for me. I think someone dropped the shaker into the pasta water during preparation.

Bottom line is this - I won't waste my money here anymore. I've given Applebee's the benefit of the doubt on several occasions and I've never had a good dining experience. The only reason I'm even giving them a "1" is because there is no "0" available.