“OK”

Las Palmas
Ranked #33 of 155 Restaurants in Springdale
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed December 5, 2012

Food was OK, service was OK, the entire experience was just OK. Nothing bad, nothing good, it was all OK, and just OK.

Reviewed November 26, 2012

With Springdale about 50% Latino, on would think that NW Arkansas would be ripe with good Mexican restaurants, but alas no. Las Palmas may be the best here, but in Albuquerque they couldn't stay in business. Can of beans, can of rice, can of cheese, local delivery of taco shells, ground beef and chicken, and a hot grill operated by a good cook. This is Las Palmas. Mexican food at discount prices.

Reviewed October 28, 2012 via mobile

Great food, clean establishment and friendly staff! As our little boy claims, "The Favorite Mexican" gets our patronage at least once or twice a week. They have yet to disappoint!

Reviewed September 6, 2012

I love, love, love this restaurant. When I need to go to or through NW Ark, I plan my route to go to Los Palmas. The Chile Rellano is the best I have ever eaten. Ooey, gooey with cheese and a wonderfully spiced sauce. I like their mild salsa. They also have a hot that is just too hot for me. Prices are very reasonabvle, too.

Reviewed December 23, 2011

This won't be the best Mexican food you've ever had, but it might be the best value. The food is good and the prices are great. Two dollar and fifty cent margaritas and 99 cent beer every day. I highly recommend the half order of special nachos - 4.99 and you'll still take half of it home.