“No problem staying here! They take good care of me.”

Extended Stay America - Fayetteville - Springdale
Ranked #12 of 20 Hotels in Springdale
Seattle, WA
“No problem staying here! They take good care of me.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 14, 2013

I was in the ADA 3rd floor, facing the hwy. I had a terrible HVAC for the first 2 weeks but Bill replaced with a new one and no more trouble with temperatures. Housekeeping allowed me to clean my own room so cannot rate them. I was allowed to "dress" my room like home. I used the Command hooks and velcro snaps to hang pots and pans, mirrors, etc. on the walls. I was also allowed to use my own bedding, towels, rugs, etc. If you know you are going to be staying longer than 30 days, bring your own bedding and stuff from home to make it feel more like home and not like a hotel. My stay here was wonderful. The staff are very helpful and friendly. Bill, the engineer, was fantastic. He made friends with my 3 dogs right away. They loved to see him in the halls and lobby. There is an open field directly to the north and east of the hotel. My dogs could go off leash and run for a while each day. Watch them if you do this as the highway is right on the edge of the field. My dogs are Maltese so are small. Make sure you bring a Barkoff machine if your dogs are prone to barking. My machine works wonders when I am out of the room. It also helps to stop barking in adjacent rooms with other dogs. It is amazing.
For the price, the room was comfortable. The carpet will be replaced soon and was stained when I got here. The supplied dishes were put aside as I brought my own.
I have had no problems and love this room. The shower is nice with the hand-held head and the seat inside the tub. I would stay here again, for sure.

Room Tip: No pool or fitness center but there is an agreement with the Residence Inn nearby that guests here c...
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled solo
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Fayetteville - Springdale, responded to this review, May 16, 2013
I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. I'm so pleased to hear that your room suited your needs and the our staff was able to such great care of you. I will definitely share your kind words with the entire team, especially Bill.

We would love to see you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 8, 2013

Avoid this place like the plague! All rooms smell like smoke, unclean, running water, terrible service. Located in a shady area right next to the freeway. I was told the room I was in was one of the nicer rooms on site. If that is the case, I can't even image how gross the other rooms are. I would recommended against staying here.

• Stayed May 2013
1 Thank Ksf37
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Fayetteville - Springdale, responded to this review, May 10, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I was disheartened to read about your regrettable experience at our hotel. Please accept our apologies. As this hotel’s manager, I can assure you that I am continually working to improve our property and the offerings we have for guests to enjoy.

We constantly work to improve our hotel, so I really appreciate you providing us with your feedback. Please do not hesitate to contact me directly, at FSD@extendedstay.com, should you wish to discuss this further. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to provide you with a better experience the next time you're in the area.

Travelers are raving about these Springdale hotels

Bella Vista, Arkansas
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 2, 2013

This was a nasty experience. The room was billed as "non-smoking." But the venting system billowed smoke into our room every night. We had to air our clothes out once we got home. The elevator and hallway carpeting was filthy. The carpet leading into our room was torn with a big patch missing. We saved money but over all it wasn't worth it.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Fayetteville - Springdale, responded to this review, May 9, 2013
I appreciate you taking the time to write a review of your experience with us. I am so disappointed to hear that the slight smoking odor you noticed in your room made for such an unpleasant stay. Please accept my apology. As this hotel’s manager, I can assure you that I am working with our Maintenance Engineer to ensure your experience is not repeated.

I really appreciate you bringing this to our attention. If you would like to discuss this further, please do not hesitate to contact me at FSD@extendedstay.com. We would love to have another chance to provide you with a better experience at our hotel the next time you're in town.
Rhome, Texas
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 27, 2013

Making reservations was easy, so was check in.

Got to room and the recliner was absolutely filthy. Like it had been used as a highchair for a toddle.

Bathtub faucet had a leak and made noise all night.

Refrigerator leaked water.

Went down to the desk, and all the girl at the front would commit to was "putting in a work order to take care of it."

Your mileage may vary, but there are plenty of places to stay in the immediate area without sacrificing quality for price.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Fayetteville - Springdale, responded to this review, May 2, 2013
Ralph - I received a copy of your review, and wanted to take a moment to personally respond. We strive to provide guests with all the comforts of home, so I am disappointed to hear that your room was not clean and some appliances in your kitchen were in need of repair. As this hotel’s manager, I can assure you I am working with our maintenance staff on making the needed repairs and with our housekeeping staff on the importance of keeping our property and guest rooms clean.

We continually work to improve our hotel, so I really appreciate you providing us with your feedback. Please do not hesitate to contact me directly, at FSD@extendedstay.com, should you wish to discuss this further. It would be our pleasure to have you stay with us again in the future to show you our positive strides taken to enhance your experience with us.
KRUGERVILLE, TX
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 9, 2013

The place needs cleaning and they need to look at batter training for their employees. The price is right but don't expect any quality, This is a bargain hotel and does not have any amenities. If you stay here, make sure that your room is on the opposite side of the highway because you can
hear the 18 wheelers go by all night long.

Room Tip: If you do stay here, make sure you ask for a room opposite the highway. You can hear the 18 wheelers...
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Ken B
Lawton, Oklahoma
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 16, 2013

This hotel is an excellent value. If you want a Hilton experience on a tight budget, you're being unrealistic. The room is spacious, the bed is comfortable, the kitchenette is functional, and the flat-panel TV will accommodate a DVD player or game console. The room was dated and could use some cosmetic enhancement, but was clean and functional overall. It was twice as big as rooms in Europe for which I had to pay 3-4 times as much, and it had more amenities. Americans tend to be spoiled and whiny, but that shows in the bad reviews and unrealistic expectations for the price paid. As far as constructive criticism, the drains throughout the hotel probably need to be snaked, as my sink was slow draining; the shower was fine. A little tub and tile caulk would go a long way too. Carpets are well worn and stained, but that didn't affect the comfort or functionality of the room. The owner should probably budget major renovations in the near future, but that cost will be passed on to the customer, and I am good with what I got for the price paid. I will be staying here for the remainder of my eight-week contract.

Room Tip: Leave fan on for the white noise effect while in room; rooms away from interstate (front of hotel) a...
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank WRLDTRVLR1959
Springdale, Arkansas
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 2, 2013

From the time I first checked in the front desk help has been excellent! Jessica has gone above and beyond. She is extremely helpful as have the other front desk personel. I highly recommend this hotel, and I am a well seasoned traveler

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank leslie r
mzubair, Manager at Extended Stay America - Fayetteville - Springdale, responded to this review, February 7, 2013
It was very kind of you to take the time to publish such a positive review of your stay. It's always satisfying to read positive feedback from our valued guests, like you. Although some companies run extravagant advertising campaigns for their hotels, we believe that the best kind of marketing is the public praise we get from our millions of happy customers. Our staff is continually coached on how to best provide professional, accommodating, and friendly service to every guest. It sounds like we hit a home run in your case!