“Good value in Springdale, Arkansas”

Extended Stay America - Fayetteville - Springdale
Ranked #10 of 20 Hotels in Springdale
Reviewed July 20, 2012

I chose to stay at Extended Stay America because it offered the best rates in the Fayetteville, Springdale and Rogers area. It's a fairly new, 3 story hotel, right on I-540, the main freeway in Northwest Arkansas. I was surprised how close the hotel was to the interstate, closer than most hotels. Fortunately I asked for a room not facing the interstate, and I wasn't bothered by the noise of passing cars and trucks during the night. It's also not right at the junction of I-540 and US 412 in Springdale. You have to head south on 48th Street for about half a mile, and then turn west on Luvene Avenue, where the street ends right at the hotel. I enjoyed my stay at the Extended Stay America. It was easy to check in. I thought the room was nice, and was very good value for what I paid. I had a good night's sleep. I even enjoyed watching Showtime 2 on TV. Not every hotel offers this premium channel. I would definitely stay here again the next time I'm traveling through the area.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank TallTexWally
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Fayetteville - Springdale, responded to this reviewResponded August 16, 2012

I would like to personally thank you for taking time out to write such wonderful things about your experience at our hotel. We are totally committed to the satisfaction of every guest who walks through our doors, which is why it is so rewarding to get feedback like yours. We apologize for the noise level of the interstate, but are pleased to know you were not overly affected by it, and that you enjoyed our television channel offerings.

Once again, I and the entire staff at our hotel thank you for your very kind words, and we'd love to see you here again. Please don't hesitate to call on me for your future stays here or at any other brand locations.

There are newer reviews for Extended Stay America - Fayetteville - Springdale

Reviewed June 22, 2012

My husband, daughter and myself were passing through on our way to Kansas. It was late, so we wanted to rest up for the night. Rates were pretty cheap. $60 something for the night, but now I see why they were so cheap. As we went into the lobby to check in, everything looked nice and smelled good. As soon as we got off the elevator on the 2nd floor, a smell of sour dairy hit you like a ton of bricks and there were huge stains all over the carpet. When we got into our room it looks ok, minus the smell and tons stains. We would not take our shoes off to walk around!! The room did have a nice refrigerator, two burner stove, sink, a few dishes, and other extras. The bathroom looked like the toilet seat had not been cleaned in awhile. Thank God I brought Clorox wipes with us. This hotel looked like it would have been used for Frat Parties with all the nasty carpet stains and smells. The bed was not too comfy either. Morning could not come fast enough!!! I will say the hotel staff at the front desk was very friendly. This would not be a bad place if you brought cleaning supplies, slippers, and air freshener!!! This has been the worst, unclean Hotel we have ever stayed in. We will NEVER stay there again. Will pay extra for a place I know is clean. FYI to the Hotel Management….fire the cleaning lady, and shampoo the carpets!!

Room Tip: Avoid stinky 2nd floor!!!!! If you stay here make sure you bring cleaning supplies and air freshener...
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank VFWLouisiana
Reviewed June 18, 2012

Read the reviews on trip advisor and thought it can't be all that bad....boy were we led astray!! The guy at the front desk was nice and lobby wasn't bad so I had high hopes. They were quickly dashed when we stepped into the elevator. It smelled of smoke and so did our hallway. We were supposedly on a non smoking floor. When we opened the door of the room, we were overwhelmed at the awful smell and how dirty it was. We immediately went to the local store and purchased cleaning supplies, air fresheners, Lysol, pillows and sleeping bags. Had we not been there with a group, we have turned to leave immediately!!! We complained to management about the smoke smell and they said they would look into it. Don't think that happened, as nothing changed. We decided the stairs would have to be better, but they smelled worse. The 2 night stay felt like a week and to top it off, the one elevator broke so we had to lug our luggage down the smelly stairwell. Unless you don't care about smoke smell and dirty conditions, avoid this place like the plague!!!! I guess the saying is true, you get what you pay for.....and it was worse than that!!

Stayed: June 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed April 26, 2012

Ex;tended stay america in springdale was my home for 13 weeks. I love the management... they are friendly and very helpfull. Thanks to them my wonderful greyhounds could stay with me the full time. The staff were so kind to me and my dogs. For the price and for the comfort it fit my budget. I will be back to stay with them or one of there the others in the chain as i travel. . Even thu the hotel is beside a major highway I never hear any traffic.. the room was very quitel. and the bed was comfortable. I asked for . The hotel is aging but they have made many improvements even while i was there. one I suggested. a cart to cary in your grocerys... what a help it is. If you need something they will help you are will find someone to help you. Momma b. and the boys...

Room Tip: sorry no fitness center... other than walking the 3 flights of stairs that me and the dogs did a...
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank barbara m
Reviewed April 22, 2012

My boyfriend and I stayed here one night. The lady at the the front desk was very nice. When we got to our room it was disgusting. Bugs in the lights, the tv didn't work, no towels, toilet was dirty, holes in the sheets, & there were dead spiders in the shower. I will probably not be coming back.

• Stayed: April 2012
1  Thank Tnv2116
Reviewed November 11, 2011

The room smelled like smoke and could have been cleaner. There's a lot of noise from the highway. No amenities, apparently they have blow dryers on site,but I was unable to obtain one. I stayed here with friends on a budget, but would have located something nicer if I was on my own.

Stayed: November 2011, traveled with friends
Reviewed October 13, 2011

We spent a quick night here last weekend. Outside and in the public areas the property is very clean and well maintained. The staff at the front desk were extremely friendly and let us check in early. The rooms are basic, beds are comfortable. The rooms show sign of use and TVs are older, but for $52 a night you really can't beat the price. No extras here, bring your own shampoo and coffee.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled with family