“Amazing location and view”

La Quinta Inn & Suites Springdale
Ranked #8 of 20 Hotels in Springdale
Singapore
“Amazing location and view”
Reviewed July 20, 2014

Most aspects of the hotel are good, in line with expectations, but the location and view are amazing as it looks out over Zion and takes in the amazing landscape. The rooms are okay, comfortable beds, well equipped, although possibly a bit small, but fine for my wife and I and are two kids (12 and 10). The hotel pool was great, good size, plenty space and again takes in the amazing backdrop. The service was poor, not very friendly or helpful staff. The breakfast was the biggest let down, very cheap and nasty, most its full of sugar, plastic plates and cutlery, a guy constantly cleaning/sweeping around whilst you were eating, all a bit unusual, especially when the rest of the hotel aaas great. The place would really benefit from changing breakfast to add a few more healthy options and provide real plates and cutlery. Its also well located in Springdale, near most of the lovely local restaurants and close to Zion park, would definitely recommend staying here for the amazing views and nice pool but don't expect much from breakfast.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
Memphis, Tennessee
Reviewed July 6, 2014

Here in town for a family reunion. Found this hotel via Expedia. Was pleasantly suprised. Nice decor, friendly staff and management and the room clean and comfortable. This is the place for my family to stay in Springdale from now on!

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Benton, Arkansas
Reviewed July 2, 2014

I was giving a speaking engagement in Rogers and was shocked to learn that my typical easy reservation was not so easy. Attempts to stay at 10 local establishments in Rogers went nowhere. I later learned that the Ladies PGA was in town. Only after moving further and further out from my destination did I find LaQuinta. I was thoroughly surprised. The hotel was in a prime location next to the interstate, was modern in decor, friendly, etc. I was very pleased and would have no problem making LaQuinta Springdale my destination next time I am in the area.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business

Orange, Texas, USA
Reviewed July 1, 2014

Though some features of this hotel were a bit dated, I enjoyed my stay and the people that worked there were very helpful. This hotel was clean, had a nice indoor pool, a breakfast that had variety, and our room had a full kitchen. This was nice for the family to reduce the cost of the trip by not eating out at every meal. I LOVE that La Quinta is pet friendly. That also helped lower the cost of the trip by not having to leave our pets at a kennel back home.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family

Central Arkansas
Reviewed June 24, 2014

The staff was very friendly, and check in was quick and easy. The gentlemen at the front desk suggested some restaurants and even gave us coupons! Our room was clean and very nice with a king bed, chair, nice furniture, and a great desk with a rolling side table that was really helpful. The beds at La Quinta are usually great, but ours felt like it had a hole in it where a really big person had slept... many, many times. (We notified the front desk about that.) The bathroom was a bit small, but we didn't spend much time in there. I LOVE that the sink, countertop, and mirror are NOT in the bathroom! The breakfast was okay (the make-your-own waffles are great!), but it was free, so we were happy that they had something. I'm a Rewards Member, and I like that I can use Express Check-In and Late Check-Out, as well as earn free nights, status upgrades, and bonus opportunities. I also get business discounts on the room rate. Parking is great, and both sides are well-lit. This location is quiet and VERY close to I-540, so it's handy if you're a business traveler or someone who wants to get on the road quickly. Give this hotel a try!

Room Tip: If you want a quieter area, you'll need to be willing to walk to a room at the end of a hallway...
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Searcy
Reviewed June 22, 2014

I've never stayed at a LaQuinta before now. And I now that I have, I must say I am pleasantly surprised! The rooms were spacious, clean, with proper desks and a rolling side table that fit under the desk that was SOOOO convenient! The desk chair was adjustable, and comfortable. The bed was comfy, the pillows were just as I like them. Give them a try next time you're in Springdale. You'll be glad you did!

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business

Tulsa, OK
Reviewed June 15, 2014

I thought the hotel was a good value for our one night stay. We chose a suite which is basically two joining rooms - one with king bed and one with sofa and recliner. Both have microwave and mini fridge. Both have a full bath. The bathrooms are small but that is to be expected in this price range. We were a little turned off by how dark the rooms are and it is located at a very busy intersection so there is road noise but we loved the indoor pool / spa offering and the breakfast was outstanding for the price point of the hotel. They offer biscuits and gravy, waffles, cereal, bagels, muffins, toast, cream cheese, peanut butter, fruit cocktail, apples, coffee, orange juice, apple juice, teas. These are not gourmet but what do you expect from this price point. The breakfast area was clean and I enjoyed the light set up. I might not have selected this hotel but we wanted the living area for visiting so we required a suite.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family