“Great hotel”

Ranked #8 of 20 Hotels in Springdale
Mexico City, Mexico
“Great hotel”
Reviewed August 17, 2012 via mobile

Great service. Confortable room. Near restaurants and walmart ho. I would definitely choos this hotel every time
I come to bentonville.
Pool. Cardio machines. Laundry place. Even the small store has good snacks
And medicines. Wifi works great.

• Stayed August 2012

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
Killeen, Texas
Reviewed August 13, 2012

Stayed there based on a recommendation. I came off of a 10 hour drive. Stayed 7 days.
first thing I wanted to do was soak in the tub. Guess what? Tub wasn't clean.
this pretty much set the tone of my stay. I could not get housekeeping to fix the beds, sweep, vacuum or wipe. whether I used the card or made the request. I do have to say they did take the trash out... once. We even found a man's black dirty sock beside the bed.
Plus, the ac is quite loud. I couldn't help but feel there were some underlying issues, since I was the minority through out the stay. Complaints to staff was useless.
General Manager was not available nor did he respond to my emails, until I sent a letter to Corporate. He rectified the situation with an apology and a gift certificate for a 1 nights stay for the 7 horrible and filthy days, but thank goodness I can use it in Texas.
I would only recommend this place for road warriors and one night stands.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled solo
2 Thank TxSpicey
Beulaville, North Carolina
Reviewed August 8, 2012

We made the reservation for this trip 5 months in advance and confirmed again two weeks prior to the trip. When we arrived at the hotel after a 12 hr+ travel day, we were informed that there was no room available, except for a smoking room. We showed him the confirmation documents that specified "non-smoking". We explained the situation to the front desk clerk whose name was cstewart. He was extremely rude. He told us we could go to the Holiday Inn, they had rooms and he had sent other people there already. We have enjoyed LaQuinta in the past but they will have no more of our business!!

Room Tip: I suggest La Quinta terminate this ignorant person as he is costing them business.
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Tina140
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Reviewed August 8, 2012

I regularly stay in NWA, usually at the Bentonville LQ. I am here at the Springdale LQ for a convention next door, and I now remember why I make the extra drive to Bentonville......

Road noise. This older but nicely renovated LQ is unfortunately located 20' off of the main Springdale I-540 exit ramp. Vehicular traffic noise is a constant if you are in any rooms on the west side of the hotel, and even the east side rooms suffer from traffic noise due to being close to one of the main intersections.

The rooms are great, just recently redone, staff is great, hotel is very clean.....I love everything about this hotel - except the traffic. Even as I sit and type this I can hear truck after truck after truck braking, stopping and going at the highway off ramp. Last night at around 10pm, the local motorcycle club must have had a race, and at 6am the trucks start their procession again.

I wish this property was more secluded, unfortunately it isn't. Next time I will bring some ear plugs I guess!

Other than the traffic, this is a great place to stay, indoor pool is very nice as well!

Room Tip: Ask for a room as far away from the interstate as possible......!!!!!!!!
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
branson
Reviewed August 5, 2012

We went on hotwire to make this reservation so it was choosen for us. First I must say that they were very nice to let us check in early, it was so hot I was glad to hear that! Second up on arrival to our room there were some small rocks in the carpet and the room was really dusty. I called the front desk and Lisa was very prompt to have house keeping come to the room and vacum and dust the room all were very polite to take care of this problem. We did enjoy the room. We did upgrade the room so that our teenage daughter could sleep on the pull out sofa. The pool area was good. I am a diabetic and the breakfast lacked for me they did have boiled eggs, and yogurt but it was not low fat so that didn't help me ,( I would recemend regular oat meal they do have flavored) but my family enjoyed the breakfast and that is what really mattered to me. All in all I would stay here again if I was in town. The main thing is that the staff was great!

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
New York City, New York
Reviewed August 4, 2012

This is the second La Quinta property I've stayed at on my trip. Both have been simple, solid, good stays. This property featured a thorough breakfast, good wireless, and a solid room. Nothing more I can say.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled solo