“Back in town!!!”

Residence Inn Springdale
Ranked #10 of 20 Hotels in Springdale
“Back in town!!!”
Reviewed April 23, 2013 via mobile

Well I was back in town, so of course I stayed at the Residences inn for the 2nd time. Great stay for the second trip in a row! I would highly recommend to anyone.....the breakfast was awesome..... The indoor pool and hot tub was great...... The putt putt and basketball court was a wonderful way to unwind after conduct business all day.

Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Tom M

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Reviewed April 8, 2013

Very clean. We enjoyed our 4 day stay. The pillows were a bit soft for my liking, but everything else was top notch. The location was ideal with access to I-540. The staff was very open and friendly. We enjoyed the stay and would highly recommend it to everyone. The water pressure was exceptional. I liked the indoor pool with whirlpool.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
2 Thank Tom M
Willard, Missouri, United States
Reviewed April 8, 2013

Nice hotel. My daughter and I stayed here for two days for a volleyball tournament. Very clean and nice environment. Great outdoor area for relaxing (and a basketball hoop!). Great location with many nearby dining options. Free breakfast included.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Burlington, Vermont, United States
Reviewed January 30, 2013

When I travel to NW arkansas I stay at residence Inn, Springdale. I always return here- can't find a better deal. It's always clean and comfortable. Free breakfast! The staff is so very helpful- they couldn't be nicer! There is a very nice out door area for cooking out/grilling. Beautiful pool indoors and nice exercise area.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
3 Thank Susan L
Houston, Texas, United States
Reviewed December 25, 2012

I stayed here for 5 days while visiting my son. The hotel was very clean. It had a kitchenette which I really enjoyed. I stayed in the one bedroom suite. The room was stocked with coffee and tea for my first nit. It even had popcorn for my to snack on in my room. I really. Like the fact they had a social hour every Wednesday where the management makes dinner. The free breakfast was also a good variety, the residence inn was very conveniently located by I 540. For me it was minutes away from my son's elementry school. The had a indoor pool, free wifi, no hidden fees, and treadmills and elliptical for you to stay active.

The staff was extreme friendly and welcoming. Don't think there was one employee that did not greet me or said hi to me. Katina helped my booking over the phone, I believe she is also the general manager, she was very informative and keeps the place running really well. Mike helped me at check in and check out. He was very friendly and welcoming. Gave lots of what to expect with my staff.

Overall I will be coming back to springdale and this is the only place I will stay.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled solo
3 Thank Linda T
ResidenceInn1740, General Manager at Residence Inn Springdale, responded to this review, January 17, 2013
I want to start out by saying thank you for choosing to stay at the Residence Inn by Marriott while you were in town. I want to say thank you so much for your kind words about the property. Myself and my employee’s really do believe in providing the best customer service we can, and it is always nice when someone writes about it.

We look forward to seeing you on your next visit to Springdale.

Safe Travels,
Katrina D.
Reviewed November 22, 2012 via mobile

Ok first experience for me using Priceline. I was nervous at first because I bid on above 3 star hotel for really low price over Thanksgiving holiday. When this hotel popped up I was plesantly surprised; this hotel chain has good reputation. We arrived and the staff who checked us in was very friendly and helpful. I asked if all rooms had refrigerator and he advised that he was going to put us in a suite with kitchen and all the extras. He invited us downstairs to have a special pre-Thanksgiving meal the cook had prepared for what they call Social Hour. The room was beautiful; it actually reminded me of my duplex from my younger years! Full size kitchen with everything you need, small sitting bar, couch sitting area, large bed, large closet, prep area and bathroom. Very quiet at night. And complimentary breakfast was great! I'm a state law enforcement officer and safety is my main concern; we felt very safe here. Parking and hotel area was well lit. We did not swim, but the area was very clean and we did notice a cool sitting area outside with possibly firepit. This was so much more then I expected and worth more then I paid!

• Stayed November 2012
3 Thank Crshandbrn2000
Unites States
Reviewed September 26, 2012

We were a big group of 8 in two rooms! However, no one had a single complaint about this place. The rooms were extremely spacious, clean and comfortable. Breakfast was good, better than most hotels that offer free hot breakfast. There was food served by the lobby every evening we were there which was a big plus (specially if you have kids or are just hungry adults like we were!) Management and staff were very polite and helpful, we needed a roll-away bed and they immediately delivered it to one of the rooms. Everyone we came across was so friendly and made sure we were having a pleasant stay. They also have a small snack bar where you can purchase food and drinks as well. Location was very peaceful and nice like the rest of the city. Give this residence inn a try!

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
3 Thank Tartle
ResidenceInn1740, Manager at Residence Inn Springdale, responded to this review, November 1, 2012
Thank you for your kind words about the property. We enjoyed having your group at the Hotel and can't wait till your back in the area. We love giving our guests the filling of home, thank you for taking time to write some great feedback. See you soon!

Safe Travels,